Clan
    HistoryFrienDs - Leader
    Server
    US->Cypher
    Race
    El-Morad

About server merge

Hi all, did I understand correctly??

Is only one character from each account moving to new server (the one with highest exp)???
    I have on same account two characters lvl 83, obvously I dont want to loose them, do I have to cypher ring one of them??

I read the post but it turned a bit confusing.

Ty.
    Seek And Destroy !

Race
    Karus
    its not about the accounts its about the chars on 1 account on the 3 different servers
    if you have on all 3 servers that are going to be merged more then 1 character on 1 account then the highest characters on that account will stay
    so if those 2 are the highest characters you have on 1 account and on all 3 servers that are being merged, they will stay
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Nickname
    IDreamZI - DeJavuDream
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    HistoryFrienDs - Leader
    Server
    US->Cypher
    Race
    El-Morad
    Thank you..
    Seek And Destroy !

Why are they so insistent on doing a merge, as if it is "the solution" ? Why don't they actually make a good game that people want to play? Even when K2 had 20 servers, there was times when servers were full. Even Lunar Wars were full, if you came late. Why? Because K2 had a good game: Bifrost, enjoyable CSW, enjoyable Juraid. These were the endgame events that kept players coming back.

Even NTT decision of removing C2 (second servers) was bad, since at least with that: melee-type PK players could get away from overwhelming mage style players by going to C2 (or vice versa). Some people just don't enjoy the mage-style PK. And now, we worked hard in the past to keep Cypher among one of the cleanest servers actually. Now we must lower our standard to be filth as these other servers.

Anyway, it's your business to ruin. Not our problem. When you do this merge, please also disband all the clans (and returning 100% of NP). There is no reason that 30 clans (the previous top 10 of each server) must now compete for new Top 10 in single server (and for noobs not knowing, top 10 is giving nomination and top 5 is giving Commander benefits, so it has a meaning). Let players merge as they see fit. Or the better way would have been a Change Server PUS item, so players can go to any server they preferred. Other MMO's can handle this.
    Last edited by efsane666; 07-18-2013 at 04:24 PM.