Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad

Biggest Beef In Game

My biggest beef in game here is regarding some of the Turkish Human players.....You absolutely have no respect for players in exp slots or just farming.....Some of you are completely inconsiderate of other players in the field.....Here is a fine example as to what happened today.....Every day I farm here and there and bother no one.....If I see that the field I was gonna farm at is occupied....I gracefully move to another location to farm.....This is how I showed respect to other players farming in any slot that I wish to farm at....and move to another location....But lately when I tried to farm in certain slots and I am there first.....This is where the lack of respect to other players come in.....You guys are a bunch of bullies pushing players out of the slot, and forcing them out of the area.....or if your there you start kissing the mobs forcing the player to move.....Second of all if some of you are farming at the AOC slots, in which I can barely kill solo.....I never bother any of you and continue on with my cardinal farming....you don't see me running up and kissing your mobs at AOC slot, then run back to my mob....I let you guys farm in peace, however you have no show no respect if I'm farming cardinals come running away from your AOC slot and kissed the mobs I am farming.....I have decided after today....those ignorant Turkish players, who need my help when they are being pked upon from opposite nation.....and started kissing me in the field, don't pmed me for help....Cause I won't....DO NOT EVER EXPECT ANY HELP FROM ME.....I WILL SHOW YOU HOW UNRESPECTFUL I CAN BE TO YOU, AS YOU ALWAYS HAVE DONE TO ME.....Until I am shown more respect in farming or exp field do not expect any help from me at all....Tired of this every day CRAP!!!!!!!!

Also do not pm me and call me a NOOB because I refuse to help you.....Better question yet why should I help you, since you were interferring with my game play of farming.....Until you start showing respect for me or other players in these type of exp or farming fields, then I will help....but for now you can plain and simple just DRIFT on your merry way.

Most of the Turkish Karus Players are a lot more respectful to daily farmers are then you human ones....I can almost daily farm along quite of a few of them, and we can farm peacefully together without being disruptive.....I have great respect for these Karus players.
    Last edited by CanadianGal; 01-09-2017 at 05:39 PM.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia