Question 28$ limit first month?? Waited 3 days and still no transfer.

Hi!
    I am returning to this game again after many years offline. Old account must have been hacked and only support in Turkish so gave it up.
    Would like to have it back though and got old pics from chars but that is another issue. But would love to get some help solving that because i cannot do any ticket since transfer is not done! Sry for my English.

I made a transfer 3 days ago and cannot do more recharge because i maxed the 28$ limit and still nothing transfered yet. I used Paypal and nothing shows there either , is this normal? Can i talk to someone in phone i want buy more but now!

No idea why it takes so long time!
    I Cannot ticket = 0 NP
    I Cannot SMS verification = 0NP

All i know is that i cannot recharge = Maxed first monthly limit. No email nothing shows on the payment service i used. are you serious NTT?? Is this the correct way? im getting bored waiting to buy premium.

Did you try buying Npoints using Rixty? I'm not sure if the first month limit applies to the Rixty payment method. I only remember that the Paypal way was slow and there was that first month limit. I used to use Paypal but Rixty works so much faster for me. It's almost instant once you get the process down.

Used Paypal and it says 0-72hours *cough*

I use paypal today also, i dont see NP points and either on paypal transaction - it is normal?

Ive been waiting a week for my NP.still nothing...

I ordered also KC like 2 weeks ago. Ordered with paypal and I didn't get the KC.
    Anyways I already quitted this game, because I couldn't even start it.

Luckily they didn't charge payment from my paypal and if they will charge it now like 2 weeks later, I will just chargeback it then.
    Because it's too late, I already started playing another game which costs money.

i have 1 week with chargeback problem, suport response only 24/24 hours, i want to pay chargebacks fee to activate my account again but NTT games don't send again.

same issues try paypal and got same thing please wait 72 hours and Nothing then i called them they said that pay pal will not go thru to NTT because there RED FLAGGED in there system now. so i went for PAYSAFECARD and there not dealing with NTT anymore so i am stuck with no way to verify no way to get Npoints. Then i try to get OTP client and it just dont work and No customer support there. i can not open merchants i can not verify account i can not get priemum memeber. i can not buy from resalers. its kinda like NTT dont want our Money and we are Nothing to them as there is no customer support. will be giving up soon

It's 2017 and still we have to wait for payment. This is unacceptable. I bought npoints to buy premium by paypal yesterday and it been 24 hours still nothing!
    How it can be that hard to get money from customer?
    Now i feel more frustrated because people talking about A WEEK, is there any chance to cancel payment from paypal and use something else to pay?