Angry My account is being blocked for TPT X - What is this ?

I got this error saying your account is blocked for TPT X?

I don't understand it, i played my game yesterday and today as i tried logging in, this is what happened. Please help me with the problem. I have submitted a ticket for the problem. Just before anyone blaming me for any illegality, my character is 83/5 and exp is 97%. So, i will never use any illegal stuff in this account.

Waiting for a response.

still no reply ?

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    You have to wait for reply from Customer Support, also you should provide nick and server.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

My nick is ReturnOfNasah and i play in Destan. My level is 83/5 and maxed on experience as well. I am keep getting the automated replies from tickets. I am explaining them that i have spent over £2000 for my character and i am not stupid to waste that money with anything illegal but they are not helping. I want a further investigation.

It doesn't matter how much you've spent on your character. Customer Support is the only place that you can get any information about your account.

I am aware of that, however i am offering them to prove that i am not as stupid to risk to lose my £2000 with illegal stuff. But they are not helpin at all. They cant just ban anyone they want. I want explanation for my loss. Please take my ticket number and help me for a solution to my account. I wont let my money go away for no reason. The ticket number is: #UHE-613-40931