NPC BUG (dissapeared)

Yesterday I was doing my quest trophy capitan (blue box), after taking the monument in the orc base, returning to my base to redeem the box, it happens that all npcs disappeared, preventing me from completing my quest and losing my Box, then the system launched a dc for all and reboot the system.
    I would like to be compensated for the blue chest that I lost because of the failure of the game system by the npc who disappeared.
    due to this reason i have lost money and time.
    [IMG][/IMG]

give compensation to all players

Did you try give up mission and take it again? Problem still after maintenance?

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    It seems that you do not have the necessary knowledge about this mission, if you already took the monument of the opposite nation in cz, you can not cancel, since, if you do, you lose the obtained parchment and automatically lose the quest of the day, Trophy quest, the npc bug that disappeared and later the dc that you released, made me lose my trophy quest, I want to be rewarded for what is lost as it is your responsibility that problem with npc bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Is a daily mission, so when launching dc or cancel the mission, I lose the reward and I have to wait the next day to be able to request a new mission.