Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Yes it is riemann.....I finally got one gift today with was a health scroll......I am on everyday inside the game, and a normal chatter on the forums daily....I am missing gifts from day 10 until today.....But no biggie....I just keep signing in.
    Last edited by CanadianGal; 07-17-2013 at 04:39 AM.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Quote Originally Posted by FreakSusy View Post
    Hmm I see now... Well the 14th and 15th of July in your status doesn't show "attended" like the rest of the days, so maybe its counting as missed days...

Here I'll show you mine, I have a full attendance, therefore i have 12 days so far

But when it comes to claim the prize, I can't claim today because today is my consecutive 12th day and there is only a 13th day prize, as you can see here:

So, although it shows that i have 12 consecutive days, I don't have no claim button today, because this is the 13th day prize. Which means, i need to attend tomorrow in order to have the claim button active for this item. Ignore the fact that it says "you've already claimed the prize for today" and that is the 12th prize, and all that. Truth is: The reason is not showing no claim button is because that prize is a 13th day and i only have 12days.

The Event Wing Voucher is an 11th day prize, and I think that maybe that is why you can't claim it, because it shows you have 10 consecutive days only... Now if I understood the rules correctly, because in your status it doesnt show "attended" on the 14th and 15th of July (the last 2 days), i believe your count will start from zero, meaning that the next time you attend a day, you should have a claim button for the first prize, that is the "Event Health Scroll". Dont forget you need to log in the game and then log in the website to get "attended" day!

If I'm still not getting what is the problem and this explanation is still not helping you, maybe the next step is to send a ticket For me it has been working so far, so I don't know what else could it be
    just the same happened to me. there was no claim button yesterday and when i tried today i got hp scroll, telling that im at the beginning again. such a shame that NTT can not manage to perform even a simple event.

Class
    Mage
    Clan
    TheTitanz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    It's on the rules of the event, that the event restarts from the beggining when you miss one day of attendence
    The time is now

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    Yes it is riemann.....I finally got one gift today with was a health scroll......I am on everyday inside the game, and a normal chatter on the forums daily....I am missing gifts from day 10 until today.....But no biggie....I just keep signing in.
    That is correct you have logged in every day, although what has most likely happened you either didn't visit the event page at 10th day or you didn't claim the prize. In order to participate you have to:
    1. Log in game
    2. Visit the game
    3. Claim the prize

If you miss any of this points your counter is set to 0.

Nickname
    SicRoguE
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    TemplarKnights
    Server
    US->Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    CONSECUTIVE DAYS: 1

Reset again...
    And i did claim the prize, and i haven't logged off this entire time~

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by AhWell View Post
    And i did claim the prize, and i haven't logged off this entire time~
    What might be the problem, because you have to actually log in to participate.
    The fact of logging in is noticed by a system as a participation. That way people who log in after the maintenance can just leave their character AFK until the next one.

Nickname
    SicRoguE
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    TemplarKnights
    Server
    US->Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by riemann View Post
    What might be the problem, because you have to actually log in to participate.
    The fact of logging in is noticed by a system as a participation. That way people who log in after the maintenance can just leave their character AFK until the next one.
    Hmm.. seems rather weird then because the rest of the days did register as a log in..
    And other than the times where the claim button simply wasn't there, i did claim every reward available.

This is also the second time that it's happening to me during this event Oo

Don't get me wrong - i don't really super mind it, just reporting that there is something wrong with it..
    I will try to log off and on every day from now till the end of the event to see if that helps though.

Will keep you informed & ty for being active in this topic ^_^

Cheers,
    Sic.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by riemann View Post
    That is correct you have logged in every day, although what has most likely happened you either didn't visit the event page at 10th day or you didn't claim the prize. In order to participate you have to:
    1. Log in game
    2. Visit the game
    3. Claim the prize

If you miss any of this points your counter is set to 0.
    I did visit the event page every time I logged in, but when I went to collect my gift there was NO claim button.....I just visited there before coming to the forums and the claim button is still missing.....lol

I just relogged back to the event section an walla....the claimed button is up....Yippee, but for how long?.....lol
    Last edited by CanadianGal; 07-18-2013 at 11:30 AM.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

same now. i logged in the game, then visited the event page and no claim button. so, tomorrow event will be reset for me? cool...

here is the ss: http://i.imgur.com/fiiVlFk.jpg?1
    Last edited by Pallas; 07-18-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Class
    Mage
    Clan
    TheTitanz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    That prize is the 3rd day prize, which means, you will only receive the Event Defense Scroll when you complete 3 consecutive days. At the moment it says you only have 2 days.

So tomorrow if you log in, you will have 3 consecutive days, and you should be able to claim the 3rd day prize.
    The time is now