Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Depresion20 View Post
    its bug again, i tryed on 2 accounts

The Wings are a 11th day prize, and you only have 10 days. Try again tomorrow.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Nickname
    Depresion20
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Amity
    Server
    US->Diez
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by IKMongo View Post
    The Wings are a 11th day prize, and you only have 10 days. Try again tomorrow.
    Ah well then your page its all wrong because on day 2 of attendance i got the Event Defense Scroll that its suppose to be on day 3 after that i got in day 3 the monster stone that it was suppose to be in day 5 and so on.. so day rewards arent quite arange as page says

also i already got the Master’s Teaching that its on day 13.. oh yea and also the wings i got it 4 days ago in day 6 soo who understands xD

it should say then "10th day prize" NON or something like that not the image of wings..

here you can see 2 prizes i got that dont match with your reward dates... i deleted the others letters but were also wrong

Last edited by Depresion20; 07-13-2013 at 01:12 AM.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I will look into it
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Yes it's still not working properly...my last gift which was yesterday I got an enhancement scroll, and today it said I was already awarded my wings.....In which I just signed in for the first time today.....lol
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Class
    Mage
    Clan
    TheTitanz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    Before the last maintenence, we were able to claim prizes everyday that we logged in, and those who logged in everyday got to the event wing voucher.

But after the maintenence that was fixed, and now it's the way it was supposed to be all along, I think: Each item is only given after a number of days. For example, the event wing voucher is an 11th day price, so if you attended the 10th day, you won't receive it today, just tomorrow which is the 11th day.
    The time is now

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakSusy View Post
    Before the last maintenence, we were able to claim prizes everyday that we logged in, and those who logged in everyday got to the event wing voucher.

But after the maintenence that was fixed, and now it's the way it was supposed to be all along, I think: Each item is only given after a number of days. For example, the event wing voucher is an 11th day price, so if you attended the 10th day, you won't receive it today, just tomorrow which is the 11th day.
    That is correct.

Nickname
    HORROR
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    HellzAngelz
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    ehm ok, but i already got the random wing so will i get that again !
    and in fact all i care for is the pet TS that is all i need from all this event lol
    and iam sure that is the only thing i will not get
    What You Do, is who you are .

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    It is still bugged.....haven't collected my 10th day yet and now it is showing my 11th day and still no claim button.

Class
    Mage
    Clan
    TheTitanz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    Hmm it worked for me, today was the wing voucher claim ... You need to make sure you have logged in everyday to get the 11th day prize today, where it says "check my status".

If you have all of the days logged and it still doesn't worked, I don't know what the problem might be
    The time is now

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Believe me I am logging in about every 4 hours to see if it has been updated....I already have collected for 9 days consecutively....This was one event I was actually participating....lol