Do Many ppl get alot of dc recently

no matter what class I play I seem to be dcing a lot lately speaking with other ppl they are getting same thing is this happening to a lot of other ppl ?

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    well i get dc if i run to far w/o stoping or using any skill, but as far i know thats is the reason why k0xpers ultra LF dosent work anymore.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    i do believe that " swift " is the thing that make u dc

i play with a rouge..i play every day a few hour..and i never dc
    when i play on mage and someone swift me / swift scroll i dc all the time

to be honest i wonder why noone report this issue sooner....this sw dc thing is on for a few months now

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStevil View Post
    i do believe that " swift " is the thing that make u dc

i play with a rouge..i play every day a few hour..and i never dc
    when i play on mage and someone swift me / swift scroll i dc all the time

to be honest i wonder why noone report this issue sooner....this sw dc thing is on for a few months now
    it was reported several times, but most players (also me) prefere to DC somtimes, than have koxpers with constantly LF.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I got a theory about it , since they (NTTGame) didn't really explain much about this new "Dcing" issue people got.

Well, as you may noticed. Few months ago many people complained about speed hackers over the forums.
    And since this dcing problem came up you can't find any speed hackers..and when I say speed hackers I mean, those speed hackers who used to run from CZ town to Cardinal spot in 2seconds(This kind of speed hack)
    therefore, I guess NTTGame enabled some kind of system that DCing automatically people who pass the X limit.

Why you getting dc?well, If you're not playing KO for a week ^^..you probably noticed that you can see people sometimes running and their speed is too fast in other's screen<--Visual bug.
    so once you by yourself get this visual bug you just getting dced because you passed the X limit on server side but not in your own client.
    Thats why in war, commanders barely stay commanders if they using their sprint .

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    I got a theory about it , since they (NTTGame) didn't really explain much about this new "Dcing" issue people got.

Well, as you may noticed. Few months ago many people complained about speed hackers over the forums.
    And since this dcing problem came up you can't find any speed hackers..and when I say speed hackers I mean, those speed hackers who used to run from CZ town to Cardinal spot in 2seconds(This kind of speed hack)
    therefore, I guess NTTGame enabled some kind of system that DCing automatically people who pass the X limit.

Why you getting dc?well, If you're not playing KO for a week ^^..you probably noticed that you can see people sometimes running and their speed is too fast in other's screen<--Visual bug.
    so once you by yourself get this visual bug you just getting dced because you passed the X limit on server side but not in your own client.
    Thats why in war, commanders barely stay commanders if they using their sprint .
    that could be it.. i think they need to tell the tech's in the back to just stop downloading p0rn at work though.. that'll prob ease up on the net connection for us :P

wb archi XD

duno im getting tons of lag, and dc when at 1 spot with genie atacking ancientes, or paras, not running long distances.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Earlier today I was in a party with a couple of my clan members.....I could cast my skills thank goodness. but the lag was so bad....they were literally frozen for 10 minutes, before they got disconnected...Thank God I was there to keep them healed all the time they were there...The mobs were attacking them, and they couldn't tell or see me in chat to have them move to another location.....but ever since they came back from this huge lag spike, they are getting constantly disconnected.....and both of these players live in separate countries.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    sadly i dont think their systems are actually separate like they should be.. i think they're running many different servers all off of one machine rather then separate machines.. hopefully if that is the case the server merge will cause less process's on the server and the load will be split between servers better.. if thats not the case though then i guess they could just be under constant ddos attack, but they should of found the source by now and cleared that up if so.. i dont know but its getting very old very fast.. they should have each and every single server on its own dedicated machine, but i am guessing that cost's were cut and we get to see the results, i hope i am wrong though..