Mage
    Clan
    DownFall
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus

removing items?

So apparently you are deleting items that unbalance the gameplay as stated in the last announcement? Then why only legit obtained items that people gather by farming and that are absolutely not giving a big advantage to the weaker already mage class. And all ILLEGAL items that unbalance gameplay like crazy ( hell breakers plus 10, daggers plus 10, armor plus 10 ) for overpowered classes will remain ? Where is ur logic?

They never said they will do that( Delete items ). Just some players saying they should do. But i m like 99% sure nothing will get deleted. Because noone knows which item is legit and which is not when we buy it. So dont worry

he talking about candy canes. they were all deleted.

but rogue items+10 still around.

ISNT IT UNBALANCE ????????????????????????????????????? omg u guys do everything wrong all the time. That must be a gift from God. Normal humans cant fail so much like this company.

those candys were from some event so they got deleted I think they were supposed to get deleted after event ended.. in christmas or something... but they failed to do that. Also hackers number went high because they would get a free GG staff to hack the shit out of pk zones. So i think it was good decision to remove candys. Well thats just my opinion

Nickname
    BlueDesire3
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    DownFall
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    That's probably because you're not one of the people that put alot of effort in obtaining one of those staves. Abuse by hackers is NTTgames own security failing fault, and of course the legit players like me suffer from it.
    Also their 'reason' to delete them is the unbalanced overpower it gave mages but im one of the few mages left playing because its impossible with those facking illegal items that REALLY unbalance this game

Nickname
    Grimnotize
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    Actually it's not wrong that they remove this staff. It should have been done a while ago. what is trully wrong si that they don't remove other +10 high class items
    Grimnotize - Carnac West
    Grimalicious - Carnac West
    Grimmypoo - Carnac West
    xHYPNOTIZEx - Beramus - Retired
    Wargrim - Beramus - Retired

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Actually it's not wrong that they remove this staff. It should have been done a while ago. what is trully wrong si that they don't remove other +10 high class items
    Have to agree if they start to act like this, there should be no exeptions.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedesire3 View Post
    That's probably because you're not one of the people that put alot of effort in obtaining one of those staves. Abuse by hackers is NTTgames own security failing fault, and of course the legit players like me suffer from it.
    Also their 'reason' to delete them is the unbalanced overpower it gave mages but im one of the few mages left playing because its impossible with those facking illegal items that REALLY unbalance this game
    I know it was hard initially but later on there were players who had 3 or 4 of those staffs. Everyone who farmed golems in cz got 1 including hackers. I understand you are disappointed because u lost a good staff but i think it was the right thing to do by deleting those. And also u can use the fuitoil+6rev if u dint burn it yet :P

Nickname
    BlueDesire3
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    DownFall
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymusBOSS View Post
    I know it was hard initially but later on there were players who had 3 or 4 of those staffs. Everyone who farmed golems in cz got 1 including hackers. I understand you are disappointed because u lost a good staff but i think it was the right thing to do by deleting those. And also u can use the fuitoil+6rev if u dint burn it yet :P
    Of course I burned this staff xD No clue they would delete items since that hasn't been done ever ever, just thought drops to close..

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedesire3 View Post
    Of course I burned this staff xD No clue they would delete items since that hasn't been done ever ever, just thought drops to close..
    I would me mad now
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.