hacked by fake gms

any gm please block my account and reset my password for game login and for account login id is xxxxxxx, they are Turkish hackers and are using this website to do it connected2.me/GmKronos software is a hacked version of the launcher using a diferant rar file to sateal account information and I do have the clan that is doing this yes people deepstate orc clan on ronark are the persons involved all my good Turkish friends investigated this and they point to deepstate plus they posted on foroms I guess what they did they need stop and I want my account back I have all my esn codes that I have applied to xxxxxxxx plus you got my cell number for before the hack I completed the sms verify and all my gear is sealed and only I have the seal code
    Last edited by Alyce[E]; 07-11-2013 at 12:56 PM. Reason: don't share account id on forum

someone please block my account wwn clan members followed my hck account last night they was able to unseal all my iteasm and are selling them please damit I posted and sent in ticket day I got hacked and your letting them rape my account please block it I can prove it is mine along wioth 56 plus other players and I got all the ems codes I ever applied to the account please save my account

Race
    Karus
    you need to change your password is you can and wait on a responds from the customer support on your ticket
    and never post your account id on the forum
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

cant change it that is why I had to makem this account they already changes all my login info I cant even log to the website

Race
    Karus
    you can post your ticket number on here maybe someone will take a look at it
    but for the rest all you can do is wait on a responds on your ticket
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

I was drawn into the fake gms my bad least to say they stole my account 7/9/2013 they change all passwords even on the account login page and dropped my guy form my clan I can give you all the info as it was 7/8/2013 when this all start, I,m sorry I fell for this but I hate oto players and only wanted to help out the game
    id is xxxxxxx the linked email as it was before they change it was xxxxxxxxx I can give you old password as was before they change it or I can wait if you need it, toons on account are 82 lvl mage female all iteams are sealed and I can give you the seal code to use as verification that account is mine 75 lvl assasin 59 lvl warrior I also just before this happen did the sms verification to my cell number it is as follows 1-304-491-7289 since I was able to do this before I got hacked you will have record of this number linking to my account

here is the site they use that got me connected2.me/GmKronos (fake gm I know this now ) they are also posing as gmikmango they are using gm ingame chat to lure us in
    they also are using a copied launcher runing a rar file that is mimicking the kol luancher but it is the hack program I can give you the site address for this is you want
    please retreive my account from them I now they already stole all my stuff except secured iteams they need my code to take them

thisw is a copy of my email to support and I have not even received a response to this email
    Last edited by Alyce[E]; 07-16-2013 at 02:30 PM. Reason: don't post account info on the forum

I am an old WWN clan member and i know him he never use illegal programs or anythink else,but he has got hack 2. time plese help him about his problem...He is a good man..

I hope they help u about that tim just stay cool trust and believe them,Good Luck..