I have a very good question to asked here....What is the difference between jail and discipline dungeon?......I was under the impression that these were two different jailing methods....Or have you combined both of these jailing methods into one.
1) sheriff jails a player, reporting these players for tpt, npting, verbal abuse, botters and so much more
2) purchase a stick from npc
3) complete quest and get out
4) they can repeatly to jail and still get out
As of right now, many players are complaining that even if they do grab the stick it is not visible in their personal inventory...and is asking if this is bugged.
1) automatically with new hacking tool program catches players using tpt only, tosses them into the dungeon
2) has now to purchase punishment stick and wings from PUS
3) complete quest to get out
4) a three strike rule is now enforced, that the third time caught your banned forever
With this new dungeon, half of these players who do the other infractions are not being caught, unless they are reported by a sheriff or posted in cheater's section on the forums.
This is confusing if there are still two different types of jail methods......Instead of telling a player who is in jail they need to buy this and that from PUS to get out, when the stick itself may not work for the jail, but works for the dungeon......Some clarification is needed here....Thanks