Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad

A Very Good Question

I have a very good question to asked here....What is the difference between jail and discipline dungeon?......I was under the impression that these were two different jailing methods....Or have you combined both of these jailing methods into one.

1) sheriff jails a player, reporting these players for tpt, npting, verbal abuse, botters and so much more
    2) purchase a stick from npc
    3) complete quest and get out
    4) they can repeatly to jail and still get out

As of right now, many players are complaining that even if they do grab the stick it is not visible in their personal inventory...and is asking if this is bugged.

1) automatically with new hacking tool program catches players using tpt only, tosses them into the dungeon
    2) has now to purchase punishment stick and wings from PUS
    3) complete quest to get out
    4) a three strike rule is now enforced, that the third time caught your banned forever

With this new dungeon, half of these players who do the other infractions are not being caught, unless they are reported by a sheriff or posted in cheater's section on the forums.

This is confusing if there are still two different types of jail methods......Instead of telling a player who is in jail they need to buy this and that from PUS to get out, when the stick itself may not work for the jail, but works for the dungeon......Some clarification is needed here....Thanks
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Jail and Discipline Dungeon are the same thing.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    The only noticeable difference is a reason why you are teleported to each zone. DD <- Hack Shield detection, Jail <- rest

Race
    Karus
    is it me or is this confusing? xD
    its the same but still it has different names and has different reasons to get in there?
    are they 2 different places or is everyone getting into the same place?
    do they get the same punishment or is it different?
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyce[E] View Post
    is it me or is this confusing? xD
    its the same but still it has different names and has different reasons to get in there?
    are they 2 different places or is everyone getting into the same place?
    do they get the same punishment or is it different?
    I havent been to jail before but i can say that there cannot be several zones which is under different names used for jail&dicipline&punishement etc

The same zone, the same rules, the same stick.. everything should be the same
    Aeternum Vale

So if you get jailed, you have to buy prem to get the stick still? Weather is Hackshield or sherrif?

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    why you are confusing him..

Look...Discipline and Jail is the same zone.
    Take this as an example, if a k0xper getting tped to there by hackshield. and a sheriff jail someone, they are getting tped to same zone.

Its the same zone, NTTGame just confused everyone with this "Discipline abyss" :P

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    My main concern here is this.....Since there are so many on map bugs, when players travel, they get automatically tped into jail....So your saying is this...if they want out of jail, and have NOT done any infractions to begin with to warrant jail time.....they have to purchase a set of wings and a punishment stick in order to get out......Then if the player is jailed 3 times for similair infractions they get banned....I personally think this is a little unfair....Unless this is where they have to submit tickets explaining their situation.....And hopes with all hopes that their character is released.....Most majority of the players know about these type of field bugs in the game, but as to new players, who do NOT understand about these hidden map area bugs, does seemed to be a little unfair and costly.

DaDegano: Take this as an example, if a k0xper getting tped to there by hackshield. and a sheriff jail someone, they are getting tped to same zone.

Yes I agree if it was auto detecting k0xper.....however it does not detect those players who are National Point Transferring constantly across all servers....Nor does it detect players for other type of infractions, in which a sheriff does those reports....LOL

As for the jail and discipline dungeon ...I was not aware that they were combined and made into one....That's why it was confusing.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia