Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I got an answer from them yesterday ....but the bad news is that I don't remember when I created the account ...I don't remember the phone number I used to validate the account ...and on top of that the email registered to that account is closed ..I had to close it for security reasons and I don't have access to it

the only things I can provide are rixty codes ...location ...names of characters in that account and that's about it

lord jesus im gona need your help on this one ....please send your angel Aky to help me .

thank you

Update ticket with that you said. Customer support ask such information to verify you are the owner.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

I did ...I gave them as much info I as could ...just waiting for their reply

thank you Aky

hello Aky ......any news about my case ?

its been a few days now and the ticket still open

thank you

oh one more question

is it save to buy cash from rixty ? or is there something going on between them and nttgame ?

i just want to let you guys know that my account was unblocked and
    i would like to thank Aky and the nttgame staff for helping me and for their time.
    have a nice weekend guys and keep up the good work

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    devilson75 if you cannot remember registration date...please keep in mind that NTTGames does not reckonized accounts made before 2005....so go as close to 2005 or a little higher...Hope this helps you in the future.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Thank you for updates devilson75. Good to know your problem was resolved. About your question of RIXTY it's safe buy from them. If I remember well, rixty have some bonus program for purchases.

Welcome back game to robzoomi & devilson75!

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!