Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    HELLOKITTYADVENTURES
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus

+20 rebirth items on Ares that should not exist..

How about we start talking about items that are clearly injected and no one seems to care about. Now, clearly this is to be at the fault of K2Network, something we all know to be factual information.

Why can't we set a more reasonable cap on items? Such as I don't know +15 rebirth. There is no reason why a geared character such as myself with 40DD should be able to be hit for 3,000 damage with 40 dagger defense. 6khp / 1600def = 3000 dmg??

Now, I am going to point out that the new owners have done a much better job of running this game, but blatent disregard for certain things is unacceptable.

My suggested solution to the problem:
    *Now this is a rule, that I never put in place, and is directly related to NTTGAMES*
    *+21 rebirthed items are not able to be sold on KOPAZAR/ByNoGame."

So why not take all items that clearly are not legit, lets take for example hmm.. +10 no rebirth and +21 rebirth Mythril sets on Ares or even a +9 Dragon Flight Set is clearly a grouping of items that could never actually exist.

Now I realize these items clearly have a portrayed value and are important to the game, I would recommend just personally a fair resolution would be to put a cap at +15 rebirth. Rollback any items that are currently +10 or higher than +15 to plus +15.

I imagine this will fall on deaf ears, but at least it is a logical argument to a clearly mishandled problem.

Banned
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    I am 100% sure +20 rebirthed Chitin armor setsmade by GM staff with special order before at K2 time .Because look like +11 and almost 99% same specialities with +21.

Nickname
    NavyArcher
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    HELLOKITTYADVENTURES
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Ofcourse, but atleast plus 20 chitin is possible. I have seen a legitimate upgrade of a hell breaker 10. But my only point is there is items that clearly give players an overwhelming unfair advantage over others. At least Olympia server has no injected items that I know of so far. I am not here to complain because I can compete and have been playing for a very long time.

My reference to dragon flight/mythril, is because these items even existed back when the only possible way to get them was through seals from trading in national points.

Then we get to the plus 10 wirinoms/exp raptors which allow warriors to spam 1500-2000 damage. But hey lets just also give the most overpowered class in the entire game a horse too. I mean just come on, I can bet the huge disconnect is GM's don't play the game, or the company owners only care about profits. But something you need to understand is your servers ARE dying, and I love this game. That is the absolute last thing I want to see is a shut down of the game.

Few things that piss me off:
    1. Items that are clearly injected, nothing being done about it.
    2. Players are allowed to cheat and use macro's, you send them to jail and one hour later they are right back at the spawns again. Making my cheat reports a complete and total waste of time.
    3. Using a pedal/macro mouse or keyboard is cheating and nothing ever happens to anyone who is caught. Case in point, a rogue on Ares; "whocares" Uses a macro for his skills / light feet / and minor. This is clearly cheating and makes him nearly impossible to kill. Because no human being is faster than a scripted program..

Banned
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by UnicornSprinkles View Post
    Ofcourse, but atleast plus 20 chitin is possible. I have seen a legitimate upgrade of a hell breaker 10. But my only point is there is items that clearly give players an overwhelming unfair advantage over others. At least Olympia server has no injected items that I know of so far. I am not here to complain because I can compete and have been playing for a very long time.

My reference to dragon flight/mythril, is because these items even existed back when the only possible way to get them was through seals from trading in national points.

Then we get to the plus 10 wirinoms/exp raptors which allow warriors to spam 1500-2000 damage. But hey lets just also give the most overpowered class in the entire game a horse too. I mean just come on, I can bet the huge disconnect is GM's don't play the game, or the company owners only care about profits. But something you need to understand is your servers ARE dying, and I love this game. That is the absolute last thing I want to see is a shut down of the game.

Few things that piss me off:
    1. Items that are clearly injected, nothing being done about it.
    2. Players are allowed to cheat and use macro's, you send them to jail and one hour later they are right back at the spawns again. Making my cheat reports a complete and total waste of time.
    3. Using a pedal/macro mouse or keyboard is cheating and nothing ever happens to anyone who is caught. Case in point, a rogue on Ares; "whocares" Uses a macro for his skills / light feet / and minor. This is clearly cheating and makes him nearly impossible to kill. Because no human being is faster than a scripted program..
    +1 agree with u bro

Nickname
    NavyArcher
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    HELLOKITTYADVENTURES
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    How about GameMasters or admins stop ignoring this post..?

Nickname
    TROY
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    DOJO
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    I know _WhoCares_ but i don't know how he use pedal or macros cause i am never been rogue class i am 100% pure warrior so i can't admit he is illegal or legal also.

and about +10s all game players on ares and servers who have '' +10's items +21 reb item''
    bought the items with money and effort to get such expensive items how ever game supports papashooppers sites like BuyNoGame KoPazzar etc..
    with fake clue of "^^ selling GB's only ^^" which is not ever never happened buy those sites cause in fact from the beginning the sites deals with +9 +10 +8 weapons armors for real money and +3 accessories for real money
    and many many many players reports To NTT and spoke about that failure of the contract between NTT and those sites but guess what ..!!
    NTT did nothing and kept supporting those sites selling "GBS" ^^ in fact selling Injected and legal and illegal things for real money.

so who we should blame here? the buyer from those sites "players wants to keep running with the rush off (+10's +21 reb items servers)"..!!

or the NTT crow who runs the whole system ?

lets stop the motions and stand on strong land

and lets see who must pay for a mistake here ..!!

first of all target the mistake first ~ to accuse who u want well.

Kind Regards ..
    Iboo..

What Goes Around Comes Around

do you want to close the server down or the game itself? after 10+ years (4 of which under nttgame) -- you expect the game to not have those items? Have you just started?

Nickname
    NavyArcher
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    HELLOKITTYADVENTURES
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Manghihilot View Post
    do you want to close the server down or the game itself? after 10+ years (4 of which under nttgame) -- you expect the game to not have those items? Have you just started?
    You clearly did not read anything that I posted and just decided to randomly spout off some crap. I have no respect for anyone who fails to actually read, or is too ignorant to listen.

No I have been playing this game since Beta, so please do not even go there..

There is a reason why items in this game now show up when they are upgraded. The day you show me a succesful upgrade of a raptor or any item of value from plus +9 to +10 that is not a cleaver or mirage dagger in "ingame chat" then I will agree with you. But I play on a server; "Ares" where a hell breaker +9 and shards +10 are in merchant. Never once have I seen a single upgrade of a +10 item, unless it is someone who is re birthing an already non re birthed existent +10.

By saying the problem is just NTT's problem is just as ignorant as NTT who created the issue in the first place. Because a problem exists means that you solve the problem, not ignore the problem..

If you read the TOA; It clearly states; "Items on ByNoGame or KoPazar that are +21 are not allowed to be sold." Only items that are under +21 are allowed to be sold. Therefore that is clearly the new owner acknowledging the fact that these items are injected...

good, I have been too playing since they introduce this game. So you accuse people randomly of pedal because they are better than you. You should know the guy if you have been playing since beta, the guy's name is something that you should be careful in CZ. People are crying and complaining about +10 either injected during K2 and now part of the game. Nowadays with +9 in the market and +3 accesories in merchant -- you can compete with +10. So what is the issue with +1 difference? Why whine, why complaint with GM not listening. To me and most of the players looks like it is not a problem just only to a few who can't cope with the fact that it is part of the game. Nttgame have manage this game after K2 messed it up. I always take a screen shot if something nice got upgraded including some multiple fails of good items before the success. Just upgrade your char with the best of what you can do and if it not enough don't go cz or go there when there is no strong enemy or not too hot. btw, I don't have any +10 but just +9 after being stucked with +8 for so many years.

I have complaints with the games ... bugs, pus items that were not indicated that need premium to use.. hack/tpt.. those in moradon selling golds..np transfers.. but + 10 was not one of them.
    Last edited by Manghihilot; 09-15-2016 at 07:12 AM.

Nickname
    NavyArcher
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    HELLOKITTYADVENTURES
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Hmm I don't know maybe the fact is that that +1 difference is 20 more attack power?