Fix for annoying start music

If you are annoyed by the intro music like I am. And really annoyed when you tick the box in options to mute it, and it doesn't mute at all. I have the solution.

Open C:\NTTGame\KnightOnlineEn\Snd folder. Rename two files by putting an x infront of them. The 2 music files used on the intro and character selections screen are: bless.ogg, intro_sound.ogg.

bless.ogg becomes xbless.ogg
    intro_sound.ogg becomes xintro_sound.ogg

Log game with no music now

You could even put you own music file there, just rename it to bless.ogg, and for character screen music intro_sound.ogg.
    Formally known as Sub from Carnac-West

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Editing any KOL files is liable to get you banned......Only way I do with this music issue is go to Max and then sound and side all the bars to the left....no sound for music playing....and easier on my ears......lol
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    Editing any KOL files is liable to get you banned......Only way I do with this music issue is go to Max and then sound and side all the bars to the left....no sound for music playing....and easier on my ears......lol
    yeah it technically is, i almost said something already too.. its kind of harmless in this exact situation, but is technically against the rules.. but, i would prob go out on a limb and say that again in "technical terms" you could just delete the files rather then edit/rename them, have the same effect, and i believe not be breaking any rules that way.. still though just hit mute button until your in-game, thats all i do..

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    i think the new managment is pretty flexible on those things for example the youtube vid winner ...also have a diffrent target symbol...they did not bann him...they made him a winner

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...#axzz2YCy65zIA

sooooo if someone could explain me how to change the targetsymbol..
    thank u in advance

edit : i play archer... a BullsEye target symbol would be great
    Last edited by MrStevil; 07-08-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStevil View Post
    i think the new managment is pretty flexible on those things for example the youtube vid winner ...also have a diffrent target symbol...they did not bann him...they made him a winner

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...#axzz2YCy65zIA

sooooo if someone could explain me how to change the targetsymbol..
    thank u in advance

edit : i play archer... a BullsEye target symbol would be great
    i dont quite see what "target symbol" you are talking about.. do you mean the blue mouse cursor instead of red?? thats just human-side instead of orc-side if so..

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    the thing u see on the ground ^^ not the mouse cursor

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    ok yeah i see.. didnt even notice that.. yeah no clue there how thats done =)

Its done same way as changing music find the right file and replace it with another one. In past seen lots of other types including the ones black screen where the hell bars xp bar were all black making it easyer to see and read..

Its one of them things but the start music when u turn off all sounds the start music still comes on seams like a bug with the mute part works for the walk and skills just not that when it use to block all