Symbian Clan Recruiting

Recruiting new comers for Symbian Second clan. We are an English speaking clan but not all of us are usa. We have a variety of people in clan from many nations, Turkish, Canadian, USA, Peru, etc...

We need to fill second clan, We want english speakers but if you dont speak english well but can read it thats great. We PK, Burro exp.. dont waste time at paramun unless youre not able to attack burro without many deaths XD lol. We are here to help, can message me at anytime BettaSplenden, or you can message Millenium. Or anyone that you see on in clan, we all stay connected so will be able to get ahold of someone to add you to the family.

We would like you to be atleast 80 but if youre not its ok, the grind is real, which i hope you will have premy for faster lvl. We farm bif / cz , aoc's and hard core grind at times.

Hit me up, we will welcome you with open arms. We really need rogues and priests Mages welcome and portus All classes needed really, friendship best thing with good communication.
    Last edited by yabaja; 11-11-2016 at 06:57 PM.

Recruiting players who need a home
    Last edited by yabaja; 09-17-2016 at 06:29 PM.

Banned
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Nice clan hermano

Looking for active players to fill second clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Miraselth View Post
    Nice clan hermano
    thanks amigo you should join us too

Wicked fun clan ...Amazing PK ..Everyone is always willing to help with EXP ..I made a new toon an joined them ...and in 8 days i am at level 79 ...They have TS so there is constant communications during war which makes things easier ...also have a whatsapp chat ...Good people and lots of fun to play with ♥

Hey guys.. are you still recruiting? Im lvl 80 Warrior, would love to join your clan.

Hello, I have played the game for years but quit a few years ago. I returned now. I am a coder and working on web development and also doing server management of my own company. I am about at computer about 16 hours of a day. If you are looking for active members, I can join the clan. However I have created a new account yesterday, so my level is very low yet.