Angry Recharge NPoints with Paypal FAIL

I have a problem since sunday. I make a decision to pay for a free2play game and paid with PAYPAL. I would like verify my account for sms verification. Nothing happens. No information, nothing. PAYPAL waiting for your response.

I invested my money to your game. But without NPoints that i've paid (10 euro for 840 NPoints) I can't use ingame markets of other players for trading. Without this important function isn't a mmorpg. Just feels like a single player game. I understand it's for security and against hackers. I am bitterly disappointed. Play KO for the first time. I can't send a ticket without NPoints. I didn't have another account because i am new here. It's so frustrated. For new players is that a horrible situation. Anything but customer friendly. Don't you want NEW P(L)AYERS?

Your statement: "Paypal payment will take 0 - 72 hours for appearance. Be patient." Paid: sunday. Now it's friday. 126 hours later. My patient is almost broken.

Please help, I would like stay on KO and just play.

Charname: Yumincha
    Server: Europa

Hello, for new Knight Online account always delay sometime, btw you can check your transaction on paypal resolution center
    https://www.paypal.com

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

145 hours later after pay with PAYPAL. 6 Days. No NPoints. Too much time for me. I'm tired of it.

I've ordered and paid fast my money to get NPoints. I'm used to pay immediately for the goods also I do expect rapid processing and delivery. If not delivery possible at least any service or information. But nothing? NTTgame as seller fails to deliver NPoints in reasonable time. Also to fulfil the purchase contract. Nothing else makes any sense to offer fast method PAYPAL payment for almost a week. New account or not.

Instead building bridges and come together. No. NTT Game construct walls new players can't climb. For me incomprehensible. If I could, I want my money get back. It's not funny anymore.

Note: I checked my transactions on paypal resolution center https://www.paypal.com. Every Day. All transactions before and after my NPoints purchase are visible. Only NTT game transaction not. I still have no information about my purchase. Did I have buy it or not?
    Last edited by Nightsun78; 09-03-2016 at 04:58 PM.

In that case, you must fill a claim of paypal transaction at their website.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

hello
    I try to buy some NPoints from PAy Pal,but i got some strange error " An unexpected error Occured" something like that and nothing happened with my account i still can't trade or sell.
    Pleace GM's help me !

Hi guys .

i recommend buying with rixty

you dont need to wait 0-70 hours and they acept paypal as payment method also.

i did that yesterday and i recived my NP right after my payment