AdbA
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    El-Morad

Restoration

Hi im AdbA. I've got robbed like 1 month ago . i sent ticket to CS but they said open title on Forum ? And as they say i did. I reported on Cheat Reports But GM said that you should send Ticket ? So who will Gonna help me now ? I really Dont understand whats happening are you keeping me occupied . Are trying to say Leave the game No help here Just be honest and tell me what should I do ! i want restoration on my Account. First of all i want Answer . Thanks.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Well did you had AnyOTP turned on all the time?
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    AdbA
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    El-Morad
    its always on. is there a option to turn it off ? i didnt know that actually

I was robbed also some months ago.
    Nothing to do. OTP was on but it dosnt helped so much. I lost a lot of good items.
    First ticket who i sent to CS they answered me I shared my account, the second time who I sent a ticket CS CLOSED TICKET WITHOUT SAY NOTHING.
    From my point of view, you will not receive a restoration....but pls if you get it tell me what you did for have your items back.

when you enter id and password and did not asked for additional otp numbers before you can play -- most likely you didn't turn it on for this game.
    It can only be activated in the website.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by AAdbAA View Post
    its always on. is there a option to turn it off ? i didnt know that actually
    Well had you OTP turned on for the game? I mean did you log in with 6 digits code that was generated by AnyOTP?
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

I think there are some hackers who found a way for hack players with otp ON.
    I alsed use ICS service and I was hacked same.
    But hack is different, you dont get disconnected from server, but xign code errors ( because hacker use a trojan for hack you) and a strong keylogger.
    When you insert id and password keylogger record it and when you insert otp password game crash before you press ok, so keylogger record also otp password and hacker fastly is able to access your account, meanwhile trojan take busy your luncher and it dosnt wotk, when you are able to access again you will see your character naked.
    This is my experience, very bad experience, I hope it will never happen anymore.
    I hope you guys make something for us, because I am feeling we arent 100% safe.

Make sure otp is asking for the six digits after you enter user id and password. Otherwise you have never activated the otp for this game and you will get hacked. Don't make a mistake that ICS is active and never activate the otp for this game. It happen to you a month ago and hope you have activated it before your account become naked. Still not sure how they get the id and password.

OTP is safe if activated properly.

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...tp-help-Please
    Last edited by Manghihilot; 09-19-2016 at 02:43 AM.

I guess what Tirovino95 was trying to say,

there is a new way of hacking.

say when you are under attack,
    you dced after you entered your ID, password and OTP passcode,
    while OTP code remains active for roughly 1minute,
    the hacker quickly log in during that time with the ID,password and active OTP and started with his crime (somehow...),
    there is nothing you could do to disconnect the hacker from logging because the xigncode is no responding during that time.

I wonder how this works except you clicked on some links that allows them to implant keylogger or trojan that could aggressively harm you in that way.

Nickname
    AdbA
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    El-Morad
    My OTp is always on for Knight Online. never turned it off. So everytime it asks me 6 digit number but still...