Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • I agree with this topic.

44 68.75%
  • I disagree with this topic.

20 31.25%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOfCwest View Post
    I agree, i think we shouldn't get merge with Ceast or ionia...they are too strong and too overpowered compared to cwest..
    but i think helios gonna be perfect match for us...
    i think c-east not that overpower so maybe we can merge with c-east but not ionia !!!

it's so unfair to merge with ionia

Nickname
    Erythaean
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BraveVision
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    Karus
    i think ionia should be merged with cwest and ceast cause ive played all 3 of those servers and the items are nearly the same

Solution for this: working for every server would be to downgrade all +10 / +21 / +30 items
    to +9 items, and +9 items to +8reverse maybe.

Most of those items were injected by previous company anyway so they arent legit, and this solution ouldnt hurn poeple as much

You've got to be kidding. Merging C-West with Ionia and C- East would be catastrophic for C- West players. Players who have put in many hours of play, so much effort and more money than I want to mention would suddenly lose everything they have worked for and be a 2nd class player at best. Surely KO management can find a more agreeable solution to activity problems other than tossing us in with servers who have countless players stronger by having much better gear than our strongest players. How could we possibly compete with such gear discrepancy.
    I would hate leaving KO but if this merger takes place I along with countless others will be forced to quit the game. I see no other alternative. KO management, please rethink this unfair and disappointing move you are about to make. You owe players on C-West who have been loyal to KO and again have put in so much time and money into the game. Please do not complete this merger.
    Last edited by ChaoticAngel; 07-03-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereotypical View Post
    i think ionia should be merged with cwest and ceast cause ive played all 3 of those servers and the items are nearly the same
    nearly the same..?we dont have even 1 sherion 21rev in cwest or shard21rev or giga axe 21rev..which ionia has like water..

Quote Originally Posted by Tim[E] View Post
    Solution for this: working for every server would be to downgrade all +10 / +21 / +30 items
    to +9 items, and +9 items to +8reverse maybe.

Most of those items were injected by previous company anyway so they arent legit, and this solution ouldnt hurn poeple as much
    it wouldn't help at all, most of the players who got those +10 items will just quit game and NTTGame gonna lose players.
    Basically the only servers who hasn't LOTS of items +10 is CWest , Helios , Titan and Destan.
    And therefore I think we should get merged with Helios..

hes just scared cuz he babad all his way to the top on cwest, now that there will be a merge people with equal items will face him andd his items will lose value and he wont be so special anymore...and hes scared of that shit..

im far below the average gearstandart on cwest and im happy that we get merged with those guys..

always the same shit pff... the merge is the best thing that could happen to cwest

PLUS: SINCE THERE WLL BE SO MANY BETTER ITEMS ON THE MARKET; IT WILL BE EASIER TO ACHIEVE THEM!!
    SO EVERYON GET READY FOR MERGE, WORK UR BUTT OFF , AND ACCEPT THAT THERE WILL BE PEOPLE WHO ALSO WANT THE 1ST PLACE ON THE SERVER... BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO CWEST : PEOPLE FORGOT TO FIGHT FOR SOMETHING THEY SPENT THOUSAND OF US DOLLARS FOR ITEMS, RUN AROUND UNTOUCHABLE IN CZ AND NOBODY CAN COMPETE..

KO IN ITS GOLDEN AGE USED TO BE ABOUT COMPETITION; NOW THERE IS NONE IN CWEST.. SO EITHER U ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE OR JUST LEAVE BECAUSE THIS GAME IS NOTHING FOR U
    Last edited by Alyce[E]; 07-04-2013 at 01:17 PM.

Nickname
    Grimnotize
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    First of all this is about server activity. GET THAT IN YOUR HEADS!! ACTIVITY!!!!!!!!! Helios, Destan and Titan need NOT be merged at the moment. so out of the non active servers would you rather us be merged with Diez? And merging C-West to a server so much younger is by all means unfair.

I'm Reading so much lame and hypocrite replies. This is not intended for anyone in particular but everyone in general so please don not take offense in my words.

players that put so much time, effort and money would lose everything? what are you going to lose exactly? you mean you're going to lose your advantage? C-West is full of babashoppers so what you're actually pissed about is that in C-West you people paid double the amount that you would have had to pay in Ionia for example??. Well too bad if you did. it's not as if babashopping was legal to start with. I honestly do not get this argument. Or is it because more ilegal ítems circulated in Ionia tan they did in C-West? what's the difference??? ilegal ítems are already circulating C-West. Like 95% OF US own at least one so what the fuck is it you're complaining about?? that they have more ilegal ítems? so it's unfair that they had Access to more ilegal ítems tan we did? pfff hypocresy at its best

And if you're so afraid of fighting people that might have better gear (and with them come the ones that have less gear) then why do you play this game at all. Take this as an opportunity to: ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO PK! to fight against harder people. we're also going to have Access to new members and new ítems so that we can improve our characters.

so all in all, stop being so scared. peace!
    Last edited by Alyce[E]; 07-04-2013 at 01:17 PM.
    Grimnotize - Carnac West
    Grimalicious - Carnac West
    Grimmypoo - Carnac West
    xHYPNOTIZEx - Beramus - Retired
    Wargrim - Beramus - Retired

Nickname
    Grimnotize
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Makujiu View Post
    hes just scared cuz he babad all his way to the top on cwest, now that there will be a merge people with equal items will face him andd his items will lose value and he wont be so special anymore...and hes scared of that shit..

im far below the average gearstandart on cwest and im happy that we get merged with those guys..

always the same shit pff... the merge is the best thing that could happen to cwest

PLUS: SINCE THERE WLL BE SO MANY BETTER ITEMS ON THE MARKET; IT WILL BE EASIER TO ACHIEVE THEM!!
    SO EVERYON GET READY FOR MERGE, WORK UR BUTT OFF , AND ACCEPT THAT THERE WILL BE PEOPLE WHO ALSO WANT THE 1ST PLACE ON THE SERVER... BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO CWEST : PEOPLE FORGOT TO FIGHT FOR SOMETHING THEY SPENT THOUSAND OF US DOLLARS FOR ITEMS, RUN AROUND UNTOUCHABLE IN CZ AND NOBODY CAN COMPETE..

KO IN ITS GOLDEN AGE USED TO BE ABOUT COMPETITION; NOW THERE IS NONE IN CWEST.. SO EITHER U ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE OR JUST LEAVE BECAUSE THIS GAME IS NOTHING FOR U
    hey, Degano is as geared as any other top warrior in Ares. He's mostly trying to protect people like you. I don't agree with him but I doubt it's bc he's afraid.
    Last edited by Alyce[E]; 07-04-2013 at 01:19 PM.
    Grimnotize - Carnac West
    Grimalicious - Carnac West
    Grimmypoo - Carnac West
    xHYPNOTIZEx - Beramus - Retired
    Wargrim - Beramus - Retired

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Makujiu View Post

why you mad bro?fyi , I did not spend even 1dollar from my own pocket for the gear I got today. so all this rumours of "degano babaed his gear" is just trashtalk of people who jealous in me and people who played exactly from same time as I do and didn't even achive half of what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    First of all this is about server activity. GET THAT IN YOUR HEADS!! ACTIVITY!!!!!!!!! Helios, Destan and Titan need NOT be merged at the moment. so out of the non active servers would you rather us be merged with Diez? And merging C-West to a server so much younger is by all means unfair.

I'm Reading so much lame and hypocrite replies. This is not intended for anyone in particular but everyone in general so please don not take offense in my words.

players that put so much time, effort and money would lose everything? what are you going to lose exactly? you mean you're going to lose your advantage? C-West is full of babashoppers so what you're actually pissed about is that in C-West you people paid double the amount that you would have had to pay in Ionia for example??. Well too bad if you did. it's not as if babashopping was legal to start with. I honestly do not get this argument. Or is it because more ilegal ítems circulated in Ionia tan they did in C-West? what's the difference??? ilegal ítems are already circulating C-West. Like 95% OF US own at least one so what the fuck is it you're complaining about?? that they have more ilegal ítems? so it's unfair that they had Access to more ilegal ítems tan we did? pfff hypocresy at its best

And if you're so afraid of fighting people that might have better gear (and with them come the ones that have less gear) then why do you play this game at all. Take this as an opportunity to: ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO PK! to fight against harder people. we're also going to have Access to new members and new ítems so that we can improve our characters.

so all in all, stop being so fucking scared. peace!
    take 5minutes, loggin to Ionia..and checkout the "PK" they have here.
    They don't have any PK, so I don't get the point..
    why do we(Cwest) need to get merged with server like ionia which hasn't PK and has hackers when we dont have that many hackers..
    what the point..?

ah and milion of items +10

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    hey, Degano is as geared as any other top warrior in Ares. He's mostly trying to protect people like you. I don't agree with him but I doubt it's bc he's afraid.
    indeed lol, I'm basically doing it for those people who got no gear in cwest nowadays so they won't quit game once they see what I'm talking about..

I'm not coming to show off or something but I'm pretty sure my clan gonna do the best job out there in Ionia / Ceast when it comes to skills.
    Last edited by Alyce[E]; 07-04-2013 at 01:19 PM.