• I disagree with this topic.

20 31.25%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by lPrintexl View Post
    i know only:
    chd - 5 in use
    HB - 2 x +10 , 2 x +21 in use
    md - 7 in use
    BTW who hold baal +10 xD ??? i know here is bomba baal +10( saw it on trade, but idk who got it) this guy get ban i think
    nah he dint get banned is still using it and hbs voltair sold 7x in total so far and there are 1 or 2 which he dint sell

when I did play on CW the best thing for me was rape all of babas with +9/2-3 items with my +8/+0 ( olds). And I know was there some ppl which they have the same. Whats happend with all of that skill players? Crying about merge cuz C-E have better items is just phatetic. If all cw players with even descent gear cant handle Ceast items ( only cuz of skill not gear) so what should do new players? They should not even try KO cuz they start with 0? Whats happend with times when players love the challenge against muvh more geared players and proof urs skills? How Degano can u even dare talk here after all these years when u was so overgeared insta of other players? u should rly shame. U should and ur clan should take the challenge and show ur teamplay and ur skills. But after all these years with illegal gear u are just to much afraid about ur shame.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    All those years?you got some mental issues or what?
    I've been one of the lowest geared warriors on first 2years of cwest, I was just average warrior then with good name all over the server.
    I always been in top of the best clans (AFK on start, then gladiators..now badfamily.) but thats doesn't means that I always been the strongest warrior.

I've built my gear! so don't you dare to say anything about me, being over powered for "all those years"

and just tell me something..what my skills has to do with my items.?I mean seriously lol..

We don't want merge just because of the items difference, we want merge because merging us with Ionia & CEast wont get us anything except MANY more hackers and milion of +10's items.
    And most likely it'll make huge part of cwest to quit game...
    get my point here..

anyways, stay on topic..

pure degano from my whole post u took one sentence which was about . I never said u was overpowered I said was overgeared. I never said u was the strongest warrior cuz u never was even close. Dont be so sellfish. what skill has to items? If u dont understand it better dont say anything. even which worse gear u can beat better geared when u have good teamplay and good skill. Ppl like should be happy cuz u have after few years finaly challenge. Challenge to fight against more geared ppl challenge to make better gear if urs its not enough ( hahahaha if not). So stop cry here about all these +10 items. every single good player will be happy from it. Only weaks player cry about items. Hacker ill be always does dont matter which server u ill fuse.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by IGloriaI View Post
    pure degano from my whole post u took one sentence which was about . I never said u was overpowered I said was overgeared. I never said u was the strongest warrior cuz u never was even close. Dont be so sellfish. what skill has to items? If u dont understand it better dont say anything. even which worse gear u can beat better geared when u have good teamplay and good skill. Ppl like should be happy cuz u have after few years finaly challenge. Challenge to fight against more geared ppl challenge to make better gear if urs its not enough ( hahahaha if not). So stop cry here about all these +10 items. every single good player will be happy from it. Only weaks player cry about items. Hacker ill be always does dont matter which server u ill fuse.
    can you use proper english please?cuz I can't understand anything from what you trying to say..(with no offence..)
    few things I understood and here's my comment about them:

1.There's no diff between over geared to overpowered LOL...

2.Well I did not look into it really, but if the entire server says I'm the strongest warrior nowadays, Im assuming that I am.. no?

3.Maybe I didn't understand what you want to say, that's true..but its just because of your english..so its not my fault.. :X

4.The point is, look. If I am the strongest warrior in cwest nowadays and most of the people calling me "over powered", so I want to let you know..they have like another 25-30warriors like me in ionia and another 30-35 warriors like me in ceast.
    It looks fair?

5."hacker i'll be always does not matter which server u i'll fuse", its just me or you using google translate?

Race
    Karus
    ok now closing this topic cause most of you can't behave
    some got a vacation others got a warning

have a nice day
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!