KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus

CWest+Ionia+CEast?I don't think so..

Hey guys, so I'm making this topic today to hear cwest's players opinion..
    and hopefully any of NTTGame staff gonna take care of this topic.

Just before we start..
    DO ME A FAVOR! Who ever isn't a C-West player , do not vote or comment please.
    This topic made basically just for C-West players and NTTGame staff.

Anyways, so as we all know we are supposed to get merged with CEast and Ionia soon.
    So I did some research about their items and amount of nps they got on every char.

About items?
    they are wayyyy stronger than us.
    I mean..take this as an example :

Ionia - 40-35(IF not more) Avedons +10/21reverse, in Cwest we don't have even one.
    Ionia - About 30(IF not more) shards +10/21reverse..in cwest?we dont have even one.

CEast - Bunch of krowaz sets/pieces +9/11rev.. And my research about ceast was exactly 5minutes.. I did not put any effort in checking more..because I'm sure that if they got
    krowaz sets 9 they probably got LOTs of weapons +10.

Now?the most funny part..Ionia was created about 6months after C-West..and CEast was created on same day with CWest..
    so basically who ever started on cwest made a mistake..
    who ever putted effort in farming / reselling / what ever to get his gear better in cwest..just wasted his time..

National Points?

I personally don't care about National Point..but check it out..
    In Ionia they got characters with over 15M nps(NPTers ofcurse....)
    and most likely they name changed and they'll never get banned.

In shortly, it'll be unfair if we get merged with CEast and Ionia.. I think you should not touch cwest if that's what you offering as merge.
    I personally offered Helios as merge option for us because their items in here is basically the same as ours..if not better
    but atleast if they got shards 10 here..they got maybe 1-3 of them..and not 30..

I know our population isn't so GG but atleast we wont feel like all the time we putted into making our gears goes to trash like nothing..

Anyway feel free to post here your opinion guys!

Respectfully,
    -Degano.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 07-03-2013 at 12:07 PM.

I Agree to the Fact that it would be unfair merging Carnac-West with Servers like Ionia.
    Most of the players in carnac west have spended time in the game ,just to become decent players,now I can tell you that 99.99% of those people,havent got items that are even close to what they are using in Ionia.*i got the feelings ,they cant wait for us to get merged with them->(Ionia)*its like Big Fish is waiting for little Fish. most of us just wouldnt stand a chance.
    (->Why not just Carnac West with Carnac east?<-) why does it have to be 3 servers merging ,it looks like ionia is doing pretty good if we talking about activty,and we wouldnt have to worry about people with +10 items.Cause +9 is already too much for 90% of the players in Carnac west
    Besides that have you looked into the problems server merging may bring?

We are only allowed to have 3 Characters on 1 server as far as i know.

My Main character is in Cwest , but what will happen to the Characters that i made in Ionia and Carnac East? will they be deleted? or will get to choose between 9 characters when we login and want to play.

Personally i vote for server merge Since carnac west is good as dead.

This server merging may bring more issues, than we are thinking , so all im saying is , think twice about merging servers,and if u do merge us.Pick more Carefull so it will be in the benefit of all us
    Last edited by destroier8; 07-03-2013 at 01:33 AM.

Mergin cwest with those servers will let all cwest community to quit the game so u better just shut the cwest server, the result would be same anyway^^

Nickname
    Grimnotize
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    can you make a more confusing poll? lol voting YES means you're NOT in favor of the merger???...

second and MOST IMPORTANT, this is not about "items fairness". this is about activity. "items fairness" comes in second.
    I don't see how merging us with one of the newest servers is FAIR for the new server. sure maybe the top clans are equal but what about the rest? surely that's gotta be VERY unfair for them. look at this from an objective unbiased point of view.

also the fact that there are more illegal weapons in other servers doesn't mean they're all put into use. so you're also going to have access to those illegal weapons which are now legal since NTT said they can't distinguish between legal and illegal items made during K2's era. what's the big deal?!?!

about market. you can't know what will happen after the merge. c-west prices are absurdly overvalued. it's a fact that there's a freaking bubble. but if you're SO sure prices are gonna drop then play the market. sell now, get as much coins as you can and rebuy after the merge when prices go down. this is of course a bet but there are alternatives.

Same with Nation Points. we also got people who made a lot of NPT in C-West and I'm sure legit players in Ionia and C-East have suffered this pest. and we also know Integrity did a lot of NPT in wars, CSW, invasion and they hold most of human top NPT. isn't that unfair as well for the legit players in C-East, Ionia, or any server you suggest merging us? yes i agree that the lvl of hacking in ionia was worse than in c-west but hacking is hacking.

There will be some issues but pls don't forget that the main issue here is activity not only for C-West but for all and each of the USKO servers
    Grimnotize - Carnac West
    Grimalicious - Carnac West
    Grimmypoo - Carnac West
    xHYPNOTIZEx - Beramus - Retired
    Wargrim - Beramus - Retired

Nickname
    Grimnotize
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by KitKat View Post
    Mergin cwest with those servers will let all cwest community to quit the game so u better just shut the cwest server, the result would be same anyway^^
    Actually the only people that remain in C-West are the hardcore players who have endured everything that is broken with this game. we're not gonna quit. on the contrary, I'm confident this will make me more active and who knows? maybe some people who stopped playing will come back to play
    Grimnotize - Carnac West
    Grimalicious - Carnac West
    Grimmypoo - Carnac West
    xHYPNOTIZEx - Beramus - Retired
    Wargrim - Beramus - Retired

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Actually the only people that remain in C-West are the hardcore players who have endured everything that is broken with this game. we're not gonna quit. on the contrary, I'm confident this will make me more active and who knows? maybe some people who stopped playing will come back to play
    but after all, huge part of cwest gonna quit game/cwest just because of this reason. we both know that.
    I think they should've think twice before merging us with TWO strong servers..
    I mean they could merge us just with ceast and it would be "okay" but ionia too?
    ionia has stronger items than cwest and ceast togther and k2 released ionia about 6months after cwest..this is the ironic part..

anyways, I think the most fair merge we could get is Helios.
    I tried to offer the newest servers on first place but some people started complaining about it..because k2 didn't touch destan and titan.

but they did touch helios but they didn't sold many items there which put them in same place as cwest..
    seems to me fair if you ask me.

Nickname
    DeadFersure
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    DownFall
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    i wouldnt want that peoples that way more stronger then us will join to the server.

but c-west is kinda dead . its should have some more activity of players.

others know better then me what servers are equal to c-west and what ever is the right server. admins can merge it.

but for the topic. i agree.
    >>>>>RougeRage<<<<<(sin)
    >>>>>NeverSayYouCant<<<<<(warrior)
    >>>>>NeverSayNoBro<<<<<(mage)
    >>>>>DeadFersure<<<<<(Rogue)

THE GUY WHO CHANGE CHARACTERS EVERY 2 WEEKS! :P

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverSayYouCant View Post
    i wouldnt want that peoples that way more stronger then us will join to the server.

but c-west is kinda dead . its should have some more activity of players.

others know better then me what servers are equal to c-west and what ever is the right server. admins can merge it.

but for the topic. i agree.
    they could of merge us with Helios and everyone would be happy..Cwest and helios players.
    I know helios has GG activity already but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't disagree about having more activity.

But merging us with Ionia and CEast..we'll be chickens for them..

Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    they could of merge us with Helios and everyone would be happy..Cwest and helios players.
    I know helios has GG activity already but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't disagree about having more activity.

But merging us with Ionia and CEast..we'll be chickens for them..
    +1111111111111 just check ionia found more players with +4/+5 uniqes

I agree, i think we shouldn't get merge with Ceast or ionia...they are too strong and too overpowered compared to cwest..
    but i think helios gonna be perfect match for us...