I ripped please help me

Hello i sign up and buy 400 cash and activated my account today. This is my first day in Knight Online. My friend helped me to play and learn it. There was a player what named mystiller34 , he asked me how much is the "demir kemer", i said i dont know and i send message to my friend and asked it. He told me its expensive. And i told him its expensive. He said "Urgent sale do you wanna buy?" i said i dont have enough money i have items,. He said "Show me". And i show them he put the iron belt and press trade. I clik trade too. It failed. I said you dont have enough empty slots in your enventory. He send me trade again and put belt and click trade quickly, i put items and click but its belt was Helt of harpy. He conned me. Please help me. Theese are KSC's.

Last edited by ismjm; 07-23-2016 at 07:28 PM.

You fall in very old trick. There is nothing to do. In the future before make a trade, check that other player put correct item before press confirm button.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    You fall in very old trick. There is nothing to do. In the future before make a trade, check that other player put correct item before press confirm button.
    Im new in game, okey dont give me back my items but please ban him. Thank you.

As I said before, there is nothing to do as it was a trade between you and the other player, that means when you press "confirm button" you are agree with the other player and with the article (item) traded.

Well, since you are new ingame, will be good take time to know what cause a player get banned or suspended account, check next thread:

[Announcement] Revised Rules Of Conduct

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

sorry for that bro , but you should learn every tricky in this game , pm : Victoria in humans side , if u want any help
    btw English speak here