Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus

About DaDegano

Hello USKO community!

I just wanted to say that I'm so grateful for the efforts that Degano have been collaborating to our community.
    And I'm not saying that because I'm his clan member, I'm saying that because I play this game since 2004, and fpr many times when I wasn't his clannie and needed help, questions or anything, he supported me and all of us very well!

I remember that most of quests used to be bugged, and because of his bug reports and his support, many of them were fixed.And according to the price of leveling a char to 83 nowadays, those quests are pretty good welcome.

With his help, I could be able to ban 6 lurers today, wich were killing around 30+ users daily at eslant (around 3-4 times a day).

KO staff should totally give you moderator powers, that would increase even more your efforts, you don't get paid for all your support, and you still do it, realize as a moderator that you would have more "tools"

Just wanna to say thank you Degano! KO community wouldn't be the same without you here

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hello there!

First, thank you for the appreciation!

Second, well, I am currently in a moderator position in SteamKO's project but not here on USKO.
    Even though I am a moderator there and not here, I'm doing my best to keep an eye on USKO forums as well in order to help where ever I can.

If there's a need for another moderator over here in USKO forums, I wouldn't mind at all but I believe current mods are doing their best already.

Thank you again for appreciating my effort!

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    FatAndFurious
    Class
    KO -> Kurian
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    You're welcome! Keep up the good work