Clan
    Fellowship
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus

Priest weapon choices

hello
    i want to know witch weapon is better fot priest in PK time any one of ther better and why (Holy Animor or Lobo Hammer or Laycon hammer)
    some friends say Lobo is fast combo and good healh bounes than Holy slow but contain defence and health bounes i want to know the realty from any moderator ???

Nickname
    FatAndFurious
    Class
    KO -> Kurian
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Holy animor gives defense and high health bonus, I dont know how is Attila, but Gordion is full meele, so most of them use holy animor.But if the server is full mage, I would go for lycaon hammer.

Banned
    Nickname
    빠른코르트
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)

Exclamation

I understand you,
    just as quick to 'Lobo Hammer'
    My Idea
    Holy Animor Mace Style
    Lobo Hammer Maul Style
    Speed From Lobo this angle.
    Holy İs Best Priest Weapon But Server Full Mage Lobo And Lycaon!
    Last edited by Speedycort; 07-21-2016 at 01:07 PM.

Nickname
    RiseUp2
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Fellowship
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    hello
    i want to know witch weapon is better fot priest in PK time any one of ther better and why (Holy Animor or Lobo Hammer or Laycon hammer)
    some friends say Lobo is fast combo and good healh bounes than Holy slow but contain defence and health bounes i want to know the realty from any moderator ???

how can i sure from Lobo speed than Holy if this fact truee or not Truee all weaon normal look this [IMG][/IMG]
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2zxqmgl.jpg

Nickname
    FatAndFurious
    Class
    KO -> Kurian
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by RisUp View Post
    hello

how can i sure from Lobo speed than Holy if this fact truee or not Truee all weaon normal look this [IMG][/IMG]
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2zxqmgl.jpg
    Bro aren't u an int priest?

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hello.

There's no such a thing "better weapon" if all the weapons are at the same level.
    Besides that Lupus Hammer, shouldn't even consider this one.

Well it depends on your PK.

For instance, if you're fighting a mage parties often you might as well consider using a lycaon hammer since you have plenty of resistance there and even some health bonus.

Lobo vs Holy, lobo would give you some more HP than holy animor but then, on the other hand, holy animor gives 22 defense which is quite critical.
    Lobo's speed isn't faster than any other weapon, it's just a rumor but if you would go ahead and test the two you would see the speed is the same.

So well, you need to think whether you need more hp or defense right now.
    I personally prefer holy animor over lobo because I need defense more than HP (I reach max HP) and against mages, I always carry a lycaon hammer and switch against the party I fight against.

Priests that need HP would put lobo hammer into consideration as I mentioned so think it over, if you need hp more than defense right now then go with lobo if you fight against mages mostly then go with lycaon if you need defense more than you need hp right now then go with holy animor.

If you can afford to carry the lycaon hammer + lobo/holy then go ahead and just pick between the holy/lobo because I believe that you would have to fight with a mage party at some point even if you don't do it often.

Good luck!

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    RiseUp2
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Fellowship
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    THX DaDegano and thx all in helping