Clan
    xSeeNoEvilx
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    El-Morad

Macros from keyboards

Hello,

I got a new keyboard that allows me to program macros (for example, setting "/town" to a button) but I read in the terms of use that macros are illegal. Are these the same macros as what my keyboard can use, and should I therefore not use them?

Thank you,
    Galiath

well in theory u are right. cuz no matter how u look at it....it's a 3d tool. so bannable. BUt nowadays, everyone or almost all use that kind of device..if not more than one. never seen people being able to do perfect combos at uber speed as well as rogue minoring like hell?!
    The point is simply: they ban 3d "software" tool - basicly any app /code that let u do things automatically in spite of real-pressing buttons.And that's easy to find it running.

On the other hand, a device plugged in your pc that lets u do the same thing.. is an hardware..so more complicated to check &C. and so it's "silently" allowed. they should ban the 99% of the community...LOL would be nice.
    SO ...backing to your question...enjoy your new device m8.
    Last edited by leo_unix; 07-25-2016 at 09:44 AM.

Nickname
    FatAndFurious
    Class
    KO -> Kurian
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by leo_unix View Post
    well in theory u are right. cuz no matter how u look at it....it's a 3d tool. so bannable. BUt nowadays, everyone or almost all use that kind of device..if not more than one. never seen people being able to do perfect combos at uber speed as well as rogue minoring like hell?!
    The point is simply: they ban 3d "software" tool - basicly any app /code that let u do things automatically in spite of real-pressing buttons.And that's easy to find it running.

On the other hand, a device plugged in your pc that lets u do the same thing.. is an hardware..so more complicated to check &C. and so it's "silently" allowed. they should ban the 99% of the community...LOL would be nice.
    SO ...backing to your question...enjoy your new device m8.
    In my point of view, hardwares devices shouldn't be bannable.I don't think it's right ppl minoring like crazy, but still hardwares should be allowed for everything but PK...
    But of course, they do it bannable cause somehow they'll lose money, less genies being purchased LOL

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    i think every macro is a cheat, with macro you are also able to play and stay away from keyboard. its almost the same thing of a koxp

For your information, even though those are the software programmes of the related keyboards and mouses, we consider it as a 3rd party tool.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    __CYPHER__
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    xEXILEx
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    For your information, even though those are the software programmes of the related keyboards and mouses, we consider it as a 3rd party tool.
    There was a topic a few months ago about this! I be leave a GM said it was Not Ban able ? If it was 90% would be gone!! LOL I my self do not use it. I'm a warror and if you need it playing this class. GO BACK TO PACMAN LMAO