Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    New server xxx and I'll tell you why...When K0 needs quick cash all they do is make a new server and every tom xxxx and harry runs there and spends loads of cash getting thier toons to number one and they move in such huge numbers that they empty out the server that are already in place ...Taking along with it everyone else not afk...Colony zones are empty the wars are also empty "If they are not bugged out " so they merge servers . The pks back maybe have 5 parties in the cz for a while til someone comes up with "Hey lets make another server... and it goes around and around again...Instead of making new servers to get people coming back...Do what they used to do, start throwing boss events gm events ect ..Gm's need to get more involved other then baggage claims and account evictions ...
    Last edited by Aky; 07-20-2016 at 12:19 AM.

NTT game system is not perfect but is good. They are not stupid. I mean its working... new additions and promotions (rixty, draki tower) are on all servers so they cares. You guys really think that last time new servers killing old? I dont think so.... I will tell you true now. STEAM killed another servers... This was a breakthrough moment for KNIGHT ONLINE. New golden era for a resurgence in popularity knight online. Steam killed not only old (Edana, Europe) but also new servers, such as Midgard. Many English speaking people and other leave. I have hope that "golden time" is over!! And new servers like olympia still exist longer then for example midgard. And the old servers after the merger will not go die too quickly.

Nickname
    DraculaRevengeSoul
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    China
    Server
    KO -> Midgard
    Race
    El-Morad
    merge midgard and destan ...

Quote Originally Posted by DraculaMen View Post
    merge midgard and destan ...
    that would be awesome !!! bet they gonna leave us in emty server for while. i am gonna quit this game for while and will keep checking time to time if they merge or not if they wont i will just stay away ...

been gone for 2 month still nothing emty server!!!

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    1st of all I think to merage with europa is good idea.

And ye every new server is killing the other one.How old is SteamKO? It's since january I quess and it's already dead.

Quote Originally Posted by DontForgetAboutPony View Post
    1st of all I think to merage with europa is good idea.

And ye every new server is killing the other one.How old is SteamKO? It's since january I quess and it's already dead.
    Europa have way to much Item for midgard players europa is way old server midgard is new

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Maybe you're probably right but don't forget u will get ppl to farm and pk with

up .... why is no gm give us answer to this topic i know yall see it!!!

uppppppppppppppppp