KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus

OLYMPIA Wolves clan full of koxpers

It is incredible how one mage can hit me with 3 spells instantly, their priests run and heal everyone while attacking us... It is even more incredible that i cannot outrun them with light feet... and its happening every day every bdw on Olympia 2...

The GM's are banning people we report, well what's the use of giving them salaries if the community is going to do all the work for them?

I refuse to post any more cheat reports because we all know who the koxpers are and we all see them doing what they did since the server started.

For every cheat report i make i want to be payed, just like your game masters... simple as that...

One good video with proof and decent quality for whole bdw would be 10 Gb of data... now i dont know in what fairy world you guys come from, but i will not upload 1 file for 2 days so you can ban 1 guy...
    Last edited by GroundShaker; 07-05-2016 at 01:05 PM.

Class
    KO -> Mage
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    Unfortunately there are many koxpers especially in Deruvish slots..
    Schneeflöckchen Weißröckchen

the gm already doing his job in this server , " I bear witness that " always active , i know i can't watch him , but always seen his banned Notice ^_^ " thnx gm "