Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    so sad... at least we still can use one code per month for our acount?

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    yeah ok so why would i stand around with the genie above my head ? When it is so much easier to have them deletable or stored in the inn..

Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by rondaivd View Post
    so sad... at least we still can use one code per month for our acount?
    I have'nt read the previous posts but maybe this will shed some light for you guys. [regional limits may apply"] I live in U.s.a, and i have used the rixty bonus package multiple times this month. But, there are some Things to keep in mind. the bonus items u take from the mail will be locked to your character so choose wisely in distributing the items to each of your 4 chars. The only item you will be able to pass between your characters is the dragon wings after you activate them from the NPC[kayra] in moradon. Not sure if there is a monthly limit to my region as i have collected it around 5 times now this month =) ~cheers Nabs~

they changed it, just one coupon per month.

Quote Originally Posted by Orphus View Post
    yeah ok so why would i stand around with the genie above my head ? When it is so much easier to have them deletable or stored in the inn..
    I can manually delete them for you if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by rondaivd View Post
    Aky, How many letters can be kept untill the inbox is filled?
    Without premium service: 10 letters.
    With premium service active: 20 letters.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Without premium service: 10 letters.
    With premium service active: 20 letters.
    That's true but everybody should keep in mind that even if your in-game mailbox is full, you would still receive the items that were supposedly sent to you once you clean your in-game mailbox.

For instance if I am not using the premium service and my in-game mail is full (as in, 10 mails in my mailbox) and then afterwards, I active a rixty code it would still send the items to me even though my in-game mail is full, however, I won't be able to see the rewards until I open some of the mails I've received before activating the code.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Race
    Karus
    yeah thats soo lame they changed it to 1 cupon per month.. but hey thats KO for ya,, Everytime this game has a glimmer of hope it is naturally Shot down.. its really no wonder so many people are quitting

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Yeah sorry Rotty I stood there in Moronville for 15 hrs and let it run out but ty for the offer tho...Next time i will put then on a character i do not use or make a new character on a server which i don't or will ever play and and get rid of them that way

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by robzoomi View Post
    yeah thats soo lame they changed it to 1 cupon per month.. but hey thats KO for ya,, Everytime this game has a glimmer of hope it is naturally Shot down.. its really no wonder so many people are quitting
    Lame? you get 20$ worth PUS items for free.
    Even if the bonus was decreased, I don't see how's it lame since you get it for free..
    Last edited by DaDegano; 07-28-2016 at 05:00 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."