Thread: Banned ?

Banned ?

I got banned yesterday afternoon. Assuming I was using koxp, my account should have been prison instead of permanent ban. Thats what rules say as far as I checked. I haven't got any response to my ticket about this issue since yesterday. Can anyone give me a hand to understand whats going on ?
    Thanks in advance

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Rules say Third Party Tools and it doesn't necessarily mean KOXP.
    When it comes to KOXP, there are no 2nd chances (unless it's a mistake).

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

After spending fair amount of money, there is no 2nd chance. Thats not fair first of all. Second, if you have an acc, go and try to farm in deru spots. Once you figure out you cant get any box cause everyone using illegal software in those spots, try to send a ticket to see how things work. Easy to say no 2nd chance. Once you play, you dont even have 1st chance.

You said you used koxp. So everything is finished for you. Say bye to Knight Online and strop crying

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by ham_5qCnu1XY View Post
    After spending fair amount of money, there is no 2nd chance. Thats not fair first of all. Second, if you have an acc, go and try to farm in deru spots. Once you figure out you cant get any box cause everyone using illegal software in those spots, try to send a ticket to see how things work. Easy to say no 2nd chance. Once you play, you dont even have 1st chance.
    Myself and many others are playing without using any type of 3rd party tools.
    I've leveled so many characters to 83+ I lost count.

It's quite funny though, based on your recent posts, you used KOXP.
    Now you complain about not getting a second chance, did you ever see a KOXPer getting a second chance?

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."