Otp problem !!!!!!!

Heyyo!

After i've reinstalled my operation system I've tried to download OTP but it failed :/

Ive tried to install OTP to my desktop but after i write my ID/PW it sais "[an error occurred while processing this directive] The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error. [an error occurred while processing this directive]"

How can i fix and download it?!

Cheers

Alex

Help me guys please !!! I can't play on my char !!!! How should i download otp to my desktop IF i cant open the site where i could download it lol ?!
    FIX IT ASAP TY

try google chrome ..if that doesn't work try to access the website from ur android phone ( I hope u have android cuz if u don't you deserve what is happening to you ) ..and download the file to ur phone and then download it to ur pc and install it ...you can also try Mozilla web browser

Try with private browsing for Google Chrome: CTRL+Caps Lock+N. ICS OTP website is working.

http://otp.nttgame.com/

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Heyyo!
    @devilson75 Thank you bro, but 'm not a dumb. I've tried to open it with different browsers as Mozzila,Chrome,IE, and my phone has my othcer char's otp, so i cant download it to my phone

@Aky I've tried many times and didnt work.

I'm from Hungary, guys help me I'd like to download this -****-

I hope for the best .

Cheers

Alex

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hello.

Could you post a screenshot showing the exact error you're encountering there ?

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Here you go !

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzAlexDictator View Post
    Here you go !
    Most likely an issue with your browser's cache/cookies.
    Try to use a cleaning tool such as CCleaner for cleaning cache & cookies and try again.

+It looks like your DNS is redirecting you to an older page.
    The actual page for PC download is: http://otp.nttgame.com/downloads/pc
    For Mobile: http://otp.nttgame.com/downloads/mobile

You may as well try to open a CMD (windows key + R --> type cmd hit ok)
    Type there "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter. It might refresh your DNS which will help your browsers redirect you to up-to-date sites.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."