Mage
    Clan
    SimSiyah
    Server
    US->Beramus
    Race
    Karus

New sort hacks?? - pls riemann urgent

I was 5 minutes ago in Beramus Ronark Landbase. Some guy, GryPhan, whispered me and said there was a k0xp video about me on
    knightonline-forums,c0m. I went to that site cuz I never k0xped. I tried to log in with my account but it did not work. I went back in to the game
    and I was dced. I relogged, and all my important stuff were gone! GryPhan is his ingame name, pls immediate action required!
    Last edited by Alyce[E]; 06-27-2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: don't use it as a link else others could get hacked
    Raqua22 - iCaustic - LookIntoMyEyez - iFable - Tortur3 - MrsTortur3 - HeadCrowned - CrownedHeaD
    Beramus - Euko - Cwest - Titan

Race
    Karus
    please send a ticket right away with all the items you lost, when it happened etc
    and you should know better to login on a website from people that gave it to u ingame
    those are always hackers and you should never login with your ko account
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Nickname
    Raqua22
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    SimSiyah
    Server
    US->Beramus
    Race
    Karus
    Oh, and when I log in now, I immediately dc.
    Raqua22 - iCaustic - LookIntoMyEyez - iFable - Tortur3 - MrsTortur3 - HeadCrowned - CrownedHeaD

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    That's a phising site, this is the most simple sort of hack.
    You just enter into their website, and probably..this website looks like offical website, and then you'll have to logg into your account due your curiousity.
    The hacker gets the information you entered 2minutes after, and kaboom. You got hacked.

Just don't enter any sites except the offical ones which is :
    KnightOnlineWorld.Com
    NTTGame.Com

Quote Originally Posted by Tortur3 View Post
    Oh, and when I log in now, I immediately dc.
    I'd suggest you to change your infos from different computer and submit a ticket.
    And while you doing it, keep dcing the hacker.

Nickname
    Raqua22
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    SimSiyah
    Server
    US->Beramus
    Race
    Karus
    Yes when I couldnt log in, I dced immediately and my gear was gone: no 2 minutes. And site looks really the same as this one. Maybe a little stupid
    by me... But it looked very similar. I changed the password now ofc. But all important items were trade automatically by the hacker, it did not cost him time.

Race
    Karus
    yea they are really fast :S
    i hope you know what you lost so you can give that information to the CS
    but it will take a while i guess before you see some of that stuff back and it could be downgraded if you had high items
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Nickname
    Raqua22
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    SimSiyah
    Server
    US->Beramus
    Race
    Karus
    Thanks for the respond Alyce. I have sent my ticket with most of the items that are gone. If I get these back I won't care about the rest that is lost like a stockpile
    of gems/chests/etc. The sad thing is: they used my hate of k0xp to hack me :S Anyway I hope the support can help me. Otherwise I won't be able to play anymore,
    and even though this game is using only 1% of its potential, I will miss it

Race
    Karus
    i know what ya mean
    i actually quit playing a while ago cause my friends left
    but i kept hanging out on the forum
    i just can't let KO go xD
    i only login from time to time

but hope you get your stuff back
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Nickname
    SANKY
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Oh really sad to know abt er account bro.I can empathise with u as i too was hacked of all ma stuff in 2011.I got a letter in the game and i did not read that letter because i heard they send hacks.Anyway i got dc and after half an hour later when i logged back i was schocked.All my stuffs were gone.I gave up so much time n money and slowly collected those items.I did not play the game for almost a week.Then bought a good anti virus and then started playing again.I wanted to submit ticket but i dont know this game well as in india i dont know anyone who plays this game unlike turkey so i did not get any help from friends.And i really doubt that once u lose er stuffs u can actually get all of them back,i doubt even half.Maybe things wud have been better but sad to know hacking ,koxp and cheats not leaving this game,infact keep growing
    ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

Nickname
    Raqua22
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    SimSiyah
    Server
    US->Beramus
    Race
    Karus
    Yes bro I know ur problems. English people are hard to find, but if you search carefully you can find a few This game needs a better quality.
    Even if they make it pay to play I will play it and lots of others, IF THE K0XP/HACKS ARE GONE. Sadly enough this game is going down and down,
    until the hackers can only hack each other. Good policy will grant the owners of the game sooooo much more profit, but they only think about short term money.