Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by NameofTheKing View Post
    I think that even no Mod. on Forum is playing Archer Class to see how weak the Class is. Or they just want that the Class is weak to earn some Np´s from that Chars?
    If a Mod. would play a Archer, I´m sure he would definitly tell a GM that they need to change something at Archer Class.
    Accept that +10 Items entered in illegal ways the Game and the legal players can´t do anything against this. I´m getting as Archer without Db around 2k Dmg !! without DB !!
    oh how wrong you are.... I played archer for a long time but since the introduction of krowaz the class has been pointless.... with so many +9/10 items in RLB/Ardream you cannot improve on 255 dex, +9 armors and +9/10 bow with full +3 ap gear so you just fizzle out to a glowy player, easy to kill with a shiny bow

It is Mgame who need to implement the skill changes/additions and I dont think it is even a remote thought on their minds.... IF it was then let's pray they do something soon before the class becomes completely obsolete and only a distant memory to us old archers
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

So I think not many Archer can´t tell their Opinion about the Class they are playing. Or maybe they gave up.
    I´ve got some Ideas for Changing/ Adding Skills on Archer Class

- [Dark Pursuer] Skill : 350% Dmg + Additional 200 Dmg
    - Styx 2 : Decrease 5000 MP (Required LvL: 70)
    - No CoolDown for [ArrowShower] and [Mutiple SHot]
    - [Blow Arrow] Inflicts 200% Dmg and makes you invinsible for 3 Seconds
    - [Power Shot] Additional +400 Dmg

I´ll hope i can bring some Ideas to bring Changes to the Archer Class.

Unfortunately, any sort of game changing bug will more than likely never be fixed. There are functions of USKO that have been disabled or broken for nearly 10 years, the character selection for example. In my time playing KO i took note on how the owners of the game "fixed" its problems. They just disable parts of the game, instead of finding a legitimate fix for them. Its sad, but true, itd be nice for all these things to happen. I for one would love for the archer combo to make a return, but id also love to see all these massively ridiculous items removed(the immense amount of +9s and 10s) but that wont happen. Anyway, idk much about KO anymore, but im hoping it really isnt ALL bad nowadays.

lAvalanchel

Just wondering if anyone knows if this is currently being worked on or not, because im considering playing sin at the moment due to the overwhelming cripple factor archers have right now, if the skills are going to be revamped though id gladly stay archer, just curious if they are genuinely being looked into or if its just talk.