Priest
    Clan
    xSeeNoEvilx
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxx View Post
    i don't know how much i have spent on this game but its definitely in the $1000's as well, i have been hacked, got no restoration, had to start completely over, and then i lost a whole account because customer service wouldn't reset my OTP phone number because i didn't have some payment info from an UltimateGameCard i used in 2012, its becoming very clear to me that this game does not care about its players at all................
    Tell me about .. I got hacked too .. I didn't spend so much money as you in the game ..
    But got a funny story with customer service .. they make a restore some time ago from date A to date B ... I was hacked like a week before date A ..
    Guess what ?! My bad "my hacker" was a pre-mature one .. ^^ Pffff .. They care about us .. When you go to PUS !! Cause beside that .. Who care's .. Most money come from turkish side .. So .. We just a minority over here ..
    And they could make so much more money .. If they look a little bit more for "us" .. -.-
    Play Hard .. Go Pro !

seenoevil.boards.net

Nickname
    SuperSin - Majed
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    LesAutres
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAndFurious View Post
    1 of the most expensive games I've ever played so far.I play this game It's been 12 years, still lots of bugs and issues like this.
    I started this game when I was 13 and never bought premium. Loved it enough to return after college. Been having fun, but so far 2 years down the road and I'm starting to regret this decision. I've easily spent over $10k, and when I sell out I'll be lucky to see half of that.
    SuperSin & Friends - 2015 Europa PvP:
    11. Get Down
    10. Cycle
    9. Ascension
    8. SHARK
    5. 007
    4. Head Splitter
    1. Go! @TS3

Fb

Nickname
    Princezinha
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    xSeeNoEvilx
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAndFurious View Post
    1 of the most expensive games I've ever played so far.I play this game It's been 12 years, still lots of bugs and issues like this.
    And this bugs and issues will be around for allways

Until they think .. Hold on .. We can fix it Instead of just looking for profit and care more about player's Special that "stupid" english guy's .. ^^ They use to have some good ideas
    Play Hard .. Go Pro !

seenoevil.boards.net

Nickname
    Princezinha
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    xSeeNoEvilx
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Zadias6 View Post
    I started this game when I was 13 and never bought premium. Loved it enough to return after college. Been having fun, but so far 2 years down the road and I'm starting to regret this decision. I've easily spent over $10k, and when I sell out I'll be lucky to see half of that.
    You'l be lucky if someone offer u some for it .. In couple of year's
    Play Hard .. Go Pro !

seenoevil.boards.net

Nickname
    Nyxx
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    ThePhenomenalOneS
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Zadias6 View Post
    your right, the game is fun, or else i wouldn't have stuck with it so long, but is it worth all the money and the headaches? when i got hacked in 2010, i said i would never come back, but some friends convinced me to, so i did in 2012, like you i regret that decision very much, should have known better, i guess we are all gluttons for punishment
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"-Albert Einstien

Nickname
    Marc
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    USA
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    still having same problem please fix this soon we are loosing premium time !

Nickname
    NavyArcher
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    HELLOKITTYADVENTURES
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Many people take advantage of the Knight Online support system in the past. With "hacked accounts" that actually were "not hacked." Just trying to get free stuff, I personally know people who have done so. I find the irony in people who bitch about getting hacked, after they released a FREE ICS/OTP verification system, and players STILL DON'T USE IT. Then they loose their items, and whine and complain on the forums here. I am tired of this generation of cry babies, and people who are lazy, and complain about it being unfair. This game with anything in life, is about how much effort you wish to put in to it. You may disagree with my opinion, but honestly your just one more noob I will gladly take your national points.

Nickname
    __CYPHER__
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    xEXILEx
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    Sick of this Xingcode3 crap !!

Best come back ever! Been playing for a little over a week, after yearssss away. XIGNCODE3 is now my new favorite! ... pfft.
    Call the geek squad, KO. Yall obviously need better IT.
    10+ years old.. lol. Guess I picked the wrong career........

Issue resolved.

Thank you for your understanding.