Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    Karus
    I am using ICS mobile and I am really like NTTGame's system. I think you could not manage to download or register ICS system.
    Please watch NTTGame's videos , these videos includes "how to register ICS system for your PC and mobile version."

For Mobile Version : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgYK2cu0PU

For PC Version : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3nICLE4Eb4

Nickname
    SANKY
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    I agree totally that instead of being benefecial,this SMS verification is proving a headache.I am from India and i had 7 npt left,so i thought that i will use 5 points for verification and this would save me money.But i did not get back any SMS on my phone and 5 NPT was also gone.And there is a time limit ,i think 180 seconds and within that time frame u have to receive and send the code which u get on your mobile.But i never got any code and time lapsed.So i think even if i would have had 100 NPT i would have still failed in repeated attempts and wasted my NPT.So i feel that if they cannot handle such things they should not introduce.Infact i think that there is a THINKTANK of smart people who give them ideas how to make money and at the same time project the image that it is for the betterment of the game and for the benefit of genuine players.If they would have been serious abt hacks n k0xp then it would have been easier to ban players who cheat openly.You do not have to go any place lookin for then.They come in almost every BDW and Jurad.
    ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

lol....they are looking for chances of making more money to put into their pocket........therefore, i dont think that they will stop/terminate this SMS thing.
    Last edited by RoastedBlood; 06-28-2013 at 02:02 PM.

I was trying to do sms verification,I had npoints,I was asked that kol will deduct 5 npoints,I did it but till now I did not get verification code and time is over

now and kol has deducted 5npoints.So,gm pls do something needful to solve this problem.

Nice,after 2 hours I got verification code and time is over now.So,Gm pls tell me how shall I use this verification code now?I have sent ticket

too.
    Last edited by evil131; 06-29-2013 at 05:17 AM.

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Please post what is your country code. Thank you.

riemann,Do u want to mean that I should post country code in ticket too?What I did I am telling u again,1st I selected my country code then wrote cell number without zero

and after that click on send,I was waiting for code but did not get after 2 hours I got the code when time was over,so,I could not use that code.I lost 5 npoints.Remann if u

want that I write my country code in the ticket too then pls tell me and solve this problem pls..I am writting my country code here too----it is 91.

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Generally you should describe your situation in the ticket.

riemann I have described my situation in the ticket and in my other topic in this forum I have mentioned ticket number and u have seen that and you said-------Please be

patient. Customer Support doesn't work during the weekend.I just replied your thread here.

Nickname
    passo
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    lArmagedoNl
    Server
    US->Ephesus
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by riemann View Post
    Please post what is your country code. Thank you.
    Peru - Postal Code - 51