Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mgame/Ntt Should Remove this sms verification system If they can not operate it.

Kol should remove this sms verification system from the game if they can not operate it properly,sms verification system does not work

in usa and in other many countries and this system does not support every mobile service provider and this system could not reduce

atleast 1% k0xpers from the game only this system is kicking legal player day in and day out.

K2 network was worst but never thought kick legal player this way.
    Last edited by evil131; 06-25-2013 at 05:08 AM.

sms verification is just a way for ntt to make money, it has nothing to do with stopping cheating. i thought this game is free to play? You need n points for sms verication. How is that free to play?

ya absolutely true

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    sms system is to reduce the amount of goldsellers
    u did not notice that the merchant prices dropped on your server ?

also having a phonenumber bounded to your account is good...u can always proove you are the real owner in case something go wrong
    sms system is new and have some bugs

This is suppose to be a free game, sms verification should be free.

Nickname
    Saito
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Titan
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStevil View Post
    also having a phonenumber bounded to your account is good...u can always proove you are the real owner in case something go wrong
    It's good point till they hack db Btw sms verification is fair enough but it s not F2P game anymore(because i've never found any free NPts)

Nickname
    Saito
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Titan
    Race
    Karus
    I have one idea how to make sms verification lil better. You can make system like paypal has to verificate user...
    So you can make extra choice to buy 5 NPts to pay for sms verification and then send back that dollars(but only if person sends back symbols which owner of bank account can see in bank report). Ding!

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by IKMongo View Post
    beware of the downloads though, they are loaded with spyware and malware.. the videos are good, clean, & easy n-points though.. but this solution will not work for all users from what i hear, certain countries do not have offers (not me, i have tons of offers)..

what about old accounts? it automaticly sends me to supprot ticket area with the window opened for me to write soemthign to recover my account .. but the fact is that it doesnt even work. so i lsot my lvl 78 mage with korwaz+7 set on it.