Hybrid View

I did sms Veirification-----was said I do not have enough Npoints-----Gm Reply

I do not have premium,I entered mobile number as yahweh said in this forum,when I click on send got message that I do not have

enough Npoints and I did not get verification code,I clicked 3 different time on send button same message I got and did not get

any verification code in my mobile,But there is enough balance in my mobile.10 hours is overs,so,why am I not getting verification code

and why am I getting this message that I do not have enough Npoints?Gms Reply and solve it pls.

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    it does require a payment of 5 n-points (new name for knight cash) and if your mobile runs out of time in 10hr it might not be a good choice of number to use to verify.. if you are verifying in usa i probably wouldnt worry about it though, it seems they dont receive a code they just get manually verified instead..

Could not understand what manually verication is and why kol is not uploading the name of mobile service provider which kol supports?

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    honestly i think you might be better off trying your language forum rather then trying to use google translate.. sorry.

You wrote manual verification and I asked what the manual verification is and I told kol to upload the name of the mobile service providers which

service providers are supported by kol.I did not use google translator and I wrote could not understand instead of --- I could not understand because

I do not like to type a lot,But I think that mr.zz4rch,u like this kind of sentence,John is eating now,john will go to work now,john will go outside now----

instead of using 'he".Funny.

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    lol sry, i was drunk when i read it last night, seemed like translation to me.. im honestly not sure what they do for manual verification in usa but usa does not receive a confirmation code to verify like most other countries.. they basically just go in and accept your cell number manually however it takes a good 7-12 days for most people from what i understand.. i dont think it boils down to what your cell provider is though, as long as the phone number is valid and prob checked against free service providers it should be a acceptable cell sms number.. i could be wrong though and if so then yeah a list of acceptable cell providers would be nice..

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    He is from India and we don't do manual verification for those users(only USA and Canada).
    Do you have required 5 NPoints in your account?

Yes I need 5 npoints.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    https://billing.knightonlineworld.co...ool=supersonic
    ^^^^ You can get Free NPoints from here :]
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

IKMONGO this solution did not work for me,I checked it b4.
    Last edited by evil131; 06-25-2013 at 10:01 PM.