Need help - login problem

i can not login and hope someane can help me with the problem i have.
    When i want login the xigncode3 dont show up on my screen and i still stay on my homepage.KO dont go further.
    i already try the next things:
    i have close my antivirus but its stay same problem
    i have remove ko and download it again but its stay same problem
    i dont know what more to do ;i think something block the xigncode3 to show up but dont find what it is.
    hopefully someane have the answer and solution for me.
    in-game name:PRIESTFROMBELGIUM
    server:GORDION

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    If something blocks XIGNCODE it has to be some 3rd party software (not a cheat, just some software you have installed). Since you have already tried disabling your AV maybe there is something else? It's also possible that your AV have removed some files from our client it does happen occasionally and even though it's a false positive detection client won't start after this.

I'd suggest you to download a clean install, disable AV, install & update client and try once again.

ty for answering me rieman
    i have do what you suggest me but noting have change.
    when i want login XIGNCODE dont come up on my screen and ko stop here.
    i have disabling av;download ko fresh again and check my pc on my latest downloads but find nothing suspicion.
    dont know what i can do more.
    i have see that when i want ko open in steam i have the same problem,XIGNCODE there also not come .
    i hope someane can tell me wat i further must do so that i can play ko again.

is its possibel that XIGNCODE no more work after i have download the free upgrade windows 10.
    today my son have on his pc windows8.1 upgrade to windows 10 and when he want to play KO he have now same problem as me that the XIGNCODE dont show up and KO stop running.
    he also can now no more play KO
    i hope someane know a answer on this;maybe i must wait on updates or something?

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    You may wanna try and install this anti-virus program called Clamwin.....I used to use Av and Avast, and switched to Clamwin because the other two anti-virus programs for some reason was detecting false viruses as well as removing files. especially the most important ones that were most common being removed was your exe. files...I hope this helps.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I recently this past week ran into similiar problem as you.....Ever since I played KOL....my application or installment of the game I always had it on my D Drive....Something with the last patch did something where I couldn't even come online to play the game.....Even after re-installing the game I still had same issue....with the XIGNCODE loading up really slow, then after it does finally pass, I could logged my info in, then after selecting my character and as it moved forward it stalled for 9 minutes, then after your character is about to appear on screen I got disconnected.....So in order to finally fixed this on my own....I took a fresh application of the game and installed it to my C Drive, which works perfectly now.....I have 3 computers in my home and each and every one of them was experiencing the same issue when application was installed on D Drive......I have had this set up for over 13 years and never been an issue before.

My brother who owns the other two comps in our home, is in the process of reprogramming his computer and hopes it will work again on his D Drive...This may be a suggestion to you to try install it on another Hard Drive.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia