Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad

Connection Issues

For the past several hours I have been trying to come online.....Here are some issues I am experiencing....1) xigeon code load from launcher is taking too long to launch....2) once I do get pass that and add all my information in, which goes thru immediately.....I select the character I want.....it starts to move forward then all of a sudden it stops completely for another 9 minutes.....One of the reasons I let it set so long just to make sure it will load.....once it finally goes thru....and character is about to appear in game I got disconnected....And before anyone says to install the game again....already did that twice and still the same.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    For the past several hours I have been trying to come online.....Here are some issues I am experiencing....1) xigeon code load from launcher is taking too long to launch....2) once I do get pass that and add all my information in, which goes thru immediately.....I select the character I want.....it starts to move forward then all of a sudden it stops completely for another 9 minutes.....One of the reasons I let it set so long just to make sure it will load.....once it finally goes thru....and character is about to appear in game I got disconnected....And before anyone says to install the game again....already did that twice and still the same.
    +1 I have exact same problem. And i also live outside of Turkey. But i have online computer in turkey that i Am using via Teamviewer. I tried to log in with that computer. Its like lighting it did not get any error. so is there any problem that effects foreign users ?

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    We have 3 computers in my home.....In which all 3 have KOL installed, and it's doing the same to all 3 computers.....We even tried resetting router and modem as well and the issue is still there.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Well Tenishia i loaded my 2nd comp onto knights and it loaded well enough for me to merch like i always do but it runs windows 7 premium...I think it has something to do with windows 10...I reinstalled the game and it comes up with the same problem lags out the XIGNCODE takes forever to load into the game server and once there you put in your user and pass it seems to do that normal untill character select then it just freezes up for about 10 minutes then it goes all the way to information then auto kicks you ...It has done this like nine times this morning and the only thing added to my comp since Wednesday was the k0 patch , Maybe someone has found a way pass it and would like to share but until then i guess no k0 for me. I'll go play diablo or Aion till it's fixed..I will not reinstall windows because this game isn't worth the headache of me putting all the crap i have back on my comp just for this game i got better things to do with my time then that ...
    Last edited by Orphus; 05-21-2016 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Spelling Errors