Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MARC subclans recruting

hi
    i am alimarc, leader of marc clan, living in Belgium.
    my international clan MARC is momently allied with hostility clan, back2life and M4RC.

we are looking for englisch speaking and understanding people allover the world, to first join our sub clans, and level up with all the help
    we can give you.

if you stay active, get a decent level, and there is room free in MARC, in time you will be called.

Hey alimarc, you forgot to say that clan nation is ElMorad. Good luck with recruiting

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Hi,

I was deciding on coming back to knight online. I was trying to find a server or a small community inside a server which is english speaking. I am also from Belgium. I have not started yet. I first want to know that I have some english speaking people to play with. I played Ares back in the days it was the only server but left when there were almost no english speaking people left. Same with Xigenon. Last I played C-West with a couple of other belgian players I used to play with.

Long story short, can I join one of your clans if I start on Gordion?

Kind Regards,
    TheReturned

Quote Originally Posted by JustTheReturned View Post
    Hi,

I was deciding on coming back to knight online. I was trying to find a server or a small community inside a server which is english speaking. I am also from Belgium. I have not started yet. I first want to know that I have some english speaking people to play with. I played Ares back in the days it was the only server but left when there were almost no english speaking people left. Same with Xigenon. Last I played C-West with a couple of other belgian players I used to play with.

Long story short, can I join one of your clans if I start on Gordion?

Kind Regards,
    TheReturned
    We have lots of rooms at our allies. You are very welcome to join them.

Regards,
    Jakzio.

yes you are welcome in our ally

we have around ten belgian people in our clans

Hello, Gentlemen maybe ladies. Looking for clan on this server. I played last online Empire Knight, Assassin of Diez lvl 70 with Pretorians. After a long time I got back to KO, the account is deleted and now will stay here, here is mostly eng players i listened. Everything is new and other things I need help explain. I want to go lvl 80+, unfortunately, I got a family, I can play in the evenings and on the genius pots. I am 27 years old and come from the Czech Republic, definetly not having a problem with English. I'll be glad when someone askme here please. i will today creating acc

HI OLD FRIND OrGeniral otp problem

\

Banned
    Nickname
    빠른코르트
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Hi Lol

Great clan, just joined today and have had plenty of help lvling up!

Banned
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Server
    KO -> Oreads
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    0/2 (30)
    Hello marc, good luck