Genie problem ( warrior )

hello guys

ok the issue here is this

im having a problem with 83 passion warrior ..under the attack tab I have cry echo because that's the skill you have to use to attack mobs and under the support tab I have battle cry ... the warrior uses the skill to attack the mob and then waits 3 to 4 seconds to attack again and it looks like he uses R`s between hits ..it wasn't like that when I was berserker warrior ...does any one know whats going on with this ?

any advice or help will be highly appreciated ...thank you

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hello there!

Unfortunately, the genie feature can't be as fast as a human being but we might be able to make it a bit faster.
    Try these settings:

It's what I'm using and it's quite fast compared to what you're describing, try it out.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

ok I will try that ......the weird thing is that when you reskill to berserker warrior it works with no problems .....the skill delay happens only with passion warrior

thank you very much for ur help DaDegano

tried the same settings you have and still having the same problem ......I counted 5 seconds between hits ....5 seconds in knight online is a eternity
    if it was just one or two seconds no big deal but 4 and 5 ?

UPDATE !!!!

Mystery solved ........apparently the problem goes away when you are in a party of two or more players .....before it was just me attacking and that's why it wasn't working properly ...bug I guess