DOJO
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus

Lightbulb Hacked issue..

Hi all..

i don't want lie on any of the story but i will say it as it happened

i know player long time ago that player used to have good gear but he PMed me said he got hacked 31/October 2015
    and i asked him about tickets he said to me he did many tickets like 4 and told me the story of how he got hacked step by step and he have otp not turned off before or while the hack process he said :'' i was playing game normally otp activated On mobile phone program setup and every thing good then i got DC i tried to login again game said Wrong PW so i changed PW from my office computer and i logged in game back
    then i got another DC witch was my last DC i lost my whole acc with all char with all items"
    i asked him what happened then he said my computer went down and broke system by that hack attack and he did not managed to open that comp again until he formatted the system and did new fresh windows sys

i asked him about tickets numbers he gave me them and gave me the char name and hack date and time and i want to do ticket for him and take care of these issue with CS
    i just want help him
    and be in the case for only help

i was aiming to make new acc to ask such question from it but i said to myself ur purpose is clear well enough nothing to dare
    so please any GM or mod can i do it with u guys can i ??

i will do my ticket from my acc with my char witch known to every 1 in my server (Legit player from the start to the end)

TY all God bless u all
    with all Respect ..
    kind Regards ..
    peace ..
    Last edited by revolter01; 04-23-2016 at 03:19 PM.

What Goes Around Comes Around

First of all, is not possible login the account if ICS OTP is "Active" without the correct OTP code, if configuration of the OTP is wrong, anyone can login the account if know ID and Password, why I telling you this? Because some people dont have enough patience and just make first steps of OTP phone number and email verify but dont make it active for game and portal, this what I mean with "wrong configuration". Second what is the character name and server and which are numbers of those ticket you mention before? Without that information no one can check, and correct way is make a new ticket to report the problem.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    TROY
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    DOJO
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    AKY .. how are u sister i hope u have a good life and good shape ..

as i know about these man he was good gear he lost big lose

i always trust u all the times

Char name : ARJENNNNNNN
    server: ares
    and the tickets Numbers is
    >>
    Bilet ID: FJE-642-97135
    Konu: hack
    Bölüm: Hesap Çalınması
    Durum: Açık

Bilet ID: BVT-786-78026
    Bölüm: Hacked Accounts
    Tür: Issue
    Durum: In Progress
    Öncelik: Normal

Bilet ID: MWF-885-84673
    Tür: Issue
    Durum: In Progress
    Öncelik: Normal

Bilet ID: QKD-381-42167
    Konu: MWF-885-84673 Biletiniz hakkında Bilgilendirme
    Durum: Open
    Kind Regards ..
    Peace..

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    First of all, is not possible login the account if ICS OTP is "Active" without the correct OTP code, if configuration of the OTP is wrong, anyone can login the account if know ID and Password, why I telling you this? Because some people dont have enough patience and just make first steps of OTP phone number and email verify but dont make it active for game and portal, this what I mean with "wrong configuration". Second what is the character name and server and which are numbers of those ticket you mention before? Without that information no one can check, and correct way is make a new ticket to report the problem.
    Last edited by revolter01; 04-26-2016 at 05:21 PM.

What Goes Around Comes Around

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hacked here also in March 10th 2016. Nothing is solved for my unluck
    there is still some hacker who is funny playing using my items ( or maybe he already sold for real money), and in the meanwhile I dont know where I have to hit my head.
    Aky I used also OTP on cellphone and dont worry, I'm a patient person and I always complete every work who I start. I'm prevident of what's mine because is very bad to work hard for have items and a day you will see your character naked with only crap items ( like quest items) with himself.
    I think we are all in danger. My advice is to have something like OTP for email who you use for knight also and use to seal your items, this maybe will not work 100% but you will be able to save something if you are getting an hack.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    nobody can know how i'm feeling now.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    El-Morad
    It's so gloomy and also odd because you had otp and you have hacked..

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    yes I know, its so stranger. The worst thing is that you have OTP and you feel very safety and then you can "sleep quiet" when you arent at computer.
    I know is hard to believe and maybe few people can believe in this story. but I hope it will go in the right way.
    Hacker is the same of a thief, jail for him, and items must back to rightful owners...
    ah and I'm reading now... revolver01 is talking about somebody who was hacked during DC premium service if i'm not wronging.... strange thing is that I had also dc premium when I was hacked
    Last edited by Italian995; 06-15-2016 at 11:34 PM.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    and You should think also that with Knight online ( but also every MMORPG game) you use your money for buy pus items or something else.
    indirectly hacker stole your money, hacker stole money that for gain it you had to work. For this is the same thing of a thief who breaks your door house and stole your television ( object for example). I think hacker stolen me something around 350€, in the summer I work as waiter and my salary is around 800€/30days.
    So is the same thing that hacker stolen me about half month of work. Bad...bad...bad