When you have problem or error with OTP code, or when cannot login with your OTP code on ICS OTP website, follow next steps:
- Login ICS OTP website http://otp.nttgame.com/ with your ID and password account, select option mobile authentication and complete login with the code that you got in your mobile phone by sms from system.
- Go tab MyICS and select reset anyotp device (this worths 5 npoints).
- Run AnyOTP software and test OTP code on ICS OTP website. If test code fail, do time synchronization.
- Time synchronization: first make for Windows time then after make it on anyotp.
Time Sync Guide
- Go task bar in your computer and select clock date.
- Press link "Change date and time settings".
- Select tab "Internet Time" and press button "Change settings".
- In next window Internet Time Settings, checkmark box: synchronize with an internet time service, select server: time.nist.gov, press button "Update now" wait for update finish then after press button "OK" two times for save settings.
- Launch AnyOTP software and click on wheel next to symbol "?".
- Select Tyme Synchronization from menu.
- Press button Time Sync.
- Go back to password input with arrow next to symbol "?".