Helenid+WeaponEnchantScroll

I've been doing some math. Of how much power the helenid receives with weapon enchant scroll. It seems that people think it's a weak bow. I'm here to tell you it's very strong indeed. Take my word for it or not but before I received my azagai 8 I was hitting 1200-3000dmg on para with Helenid +8. Now that I have my azagai. I deal a damage of 1500-5000. I then wanted to see how much attack power I was receiving from scroll. My ap was 2428 without scroll. With the scroll it is 2523. So that's 95 attack power received from the scroll. I then wanted to converse this attack power to how much it would be in the form of bow ap. So I subtracted how much I lost when I equipped helenid from azagai. I then took that number and divided it by the ap difference of the helenid and azagai. I got roughly 12. I rounded it to the highest number. So you get 12 Attack power for each bow AP. Now if you take the 95 attack power that helenid gets for weapon enchant scroll and you divide it by 12. That's the number of bow AP the helenid will receive. Which is almost 8 bow ap. Now take the original bow ap of the helenid 130 and add 8 on to it. That's 138ap. I just thought I would open everyone's eyes and show the true power of the helenid. I've read forums saying that ee+8 is more powerful. It is not more powerful. It does give hp/mp and sword def but it is not more powerful. Also this is for all crossbows! If it's a bow and it's in your right hand you can raise the ap with weapon enchant scroll. It will not work if it's in your left hand. You will only receive 1 ap. I don't know why it's like this.

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    who cares abouth helenid

130 ap at +8

dark knight crossbow..now that's some scary shizzle

148 ap at +7 !
    and a great special with a 4 % chance

u can't see it in the video but the effect stuns you , really nice for pk

Last edited by MrStevil; 03-13-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Nickname
    __CYPHER__
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    xEXILEx
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    helenid Bow is Beast for DCZ/RLB ! Buy far the Best ! +11 and +21 are just crazy ! and the wep enhance you can use makes it one of the bast in game !

Thank you 0racles. That's exactly what I'm trying to say here. Unless you have +9. Helenid +8 is the best +8 bow for rlb and dcz. Attack power wise. And MrStevil. I know about the dark knight crossbow. No bow is better than that crossbow. +7 is equal to a +8 azagai I think. I haven't tried personally. But if my math is right. Dark knight crossbow has less ap than azagai 8. But if it were +8 OMFG. Ps Arrowrises work on your combo bro >_< lmao :P

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Yeah but crossbows on any level are slower then any Other bow in Game ...Takes time to reload them :P