Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Hacked

  1. #1
    Senior Member Italian995's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    246
    Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

    Hacked

    i was hacked, and yes. i use OTP.
    its so stranger. i've got a series of xign error and i through it was maybe a problem of the game and i tried to re-install it...
    when i back what i saw? my character in folk village ( moradon) naked... without items, without noah....without everything.
    i'm sorry, but i think OTP seems no be safety as some years ago.
    i've send a ticked already, FHT-748-92327 is the code of ticket.

  2. #2
    Senior Member DaDegano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fields of Justice
    Posts
    3,929
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    If you already created a CS ticket then all you have to do is wait patiently for the CS team to investigate it.
    They might ask for additional information such as time, what items you lost etc.

    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    244
    So you have OTP and it is activated for this game? Most of the people that get hack with OTP forget to activate it. The game does not prompt them to enter the number after login in the game.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    851
    sad to hear that bro.... may those farkers(hackers) pay on their sins soon. hopefully you get your items back

  5. #5
    Senior Member Italian995's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    246
    Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    and what of news?
    do you wanna know?
    nttgame WONT give me items back because i wasnt hacked during year 2014.
    very nice, this is the support of an OTP USER! <-------------
    because I also use otp...
    and this is my Security Guarantee? I used money for activate OTP and it dosnt work against hackers?

  6. #6
    Senior Member iMunger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    129
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Regain
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    he said he wasnt hacked during the year 2014 - relating to the time they offered crappy rollbacks to some users
    Munger - iMa55acre - MageOfMunger

  7. #7
    Senior Member Kytan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    385
    Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Well, hopefully you are wrong and OTP is still safe.

    I'm sure you caught admnistrators and gm attention with this discussion.

    I am sure the first thing they will investigate is if your OTP was active on the game. I've seen many people swearing they had OTP active but they didn't know how to activate it properly. All they did was to create an account and link it to their KO login.

    From how you are saying, I am assuming you did it all, including activating it.

    So I see no other way for you to be hacked then having someone getting your OTP info by hacking your computer and not NTT data base.

    Keep in mind that if you have a trojan or someone was accessing your computer while you logged in, they could have found out what is your OTP password and use it to change OTP info and then hacked you.

    But if they did that somehow, then you wouldn't be able to log in the game again unless the hacker disactivated your OTP.

    LoL, too much theory, I think.

    Rotsauce or other GM will check your case. Chill out and don't trust 100% on what CS says. Most of the time they have standard answers to players and that will solve 90% of cases. The other 10% takes more time and a GM to check what happened. I guess you are on the wright way, just be patient. They will take a good look at it, I am sure of that.
    Last edited by Kytan; 03-17-2016 at 07:27 PM.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by kytan View Post
    well, hopefully you are wrong and otp is still safe.

    I'm sure you caught admnistrators and gm attention with this discussion.

    I am sure the first thing they will investigate is if your otp was active on the game. I've seen many people swearing they had otp active but they didn't know how to activate it properly. All they did was to create an account and link it to their ko login.

    From how you are saying, i am assuming you did it all, including activating it.

    So i see no other way for you to be hacked then having someone getting your otp info by hacking your computer and not ntt data base.

    Keep in mind that if you have a trojan or someone was accessing your computer while you logged in, they could have found out what is your otp password and use it to change otp info and then hacked you.

    But if they did that somehow, then you wouldn't be able to log in the game again unless the hacker disactivated your otp.

    Lol, too much theory, i think.

    Rotsauce or other gm will check your case. Chill out and don't trust 100% on what cs says. Most of the time they have standard answers to players and that will solve 90% of cases. The other 10% takes more time and a gm to check what happened. I guess you are on the wright way, just be patient. They will take a good look at it, i am sure of that.
    this is a crippy thing , but telling some one to chil out and wait is the last tingh you need to stay i waited 10 months to receive my itims back ... And when you get youre itims you wont get it like it was they decrese youre itim also ,,,my look to ntt is than payed a lot to this game ,, hacker robeed me and sold everything for real cash again ,, and me person that is robbed is been robbed again from ntt becouse you wont get youre full itims back , sorry for huge lettes kinda problem with my keybaord

    hope you will get help

  9. #9
    Senior Member Kytan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    385
    Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by abdullah77 View Post
    this is a crippy thing , but telling some one to chil out and wait is the last tingh you need to stay i waited 10 months to receive my itims back ... And when you get youre itims you wont get it like it was they decrese youre itim also ,,,my look to ntt is than payed a lot to this game ,, hacker robeed me and sold everything for real cash again ,, and me person that is robbed is been robbed again from ntt becouse you wont get youre full itims back , sorry for huge lettes kinda problem with my keybaord

    hope you will get help
    I didn't say chill out and wait. I said don't trust 100% on what Custumer Support uses to reply at tickets...

    I know what you are saying... back in 2014 I had 2 accounts hacked and I was one of the members in this community that complained the most about my rights to receive my items back... at that time, NTT said they would't restore anything... but after a lot of protests in here, they realized they should do something... and yeah, at that time, I still lost 70% of my items even with a item restore) as my most valuable items were a wirinon+21 and shells+11 for warrior... at that time, those items were still not that common and cheap.

    I'm not defending NTT cause they give me no money or benefits for that... i just doubt that the person who was hacked really had the OTP installed as stated... and if he/she had it, then I'm sure his PC was compromised somehow. No one else got hacked so far with OTP...

  10. #10
    Senior Member Italian995's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    246
    Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Long time passed from hack, I'm back on forum and I'm reading all threads.
    That is the situation:
    My restoration item was denied because nttgame think "I shared my data access ( including OTP) to third persons."
    Its a simple way maybe to tell : We wont.
    and dont make Doubts about my OTP, its actived from the beginning of my game, ON CELLPHONE!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •