Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    I've done! Cs first told me that my OTP wasnt enable...after they get a look about my OTP started to lie me that I shared my data access.
    But why I should do this?
    why? I was playing with great items, now i'm playing using crap items.
    You think that I share my data access if I have some good items? I think nobody would make a thing like this.
    I dont trust in nobody in this game and I said already, nobody know my data access and by the say I always change my password every 30days.
    And otp isnt safe, I've got hack with it.
    Hack was stranger, very sad but I wanna to tell: you dont get " disconnected from server", your game crash and you have a xign code error... After this launcher stop to work and you arent able to relog again, after 2 mins, magically launcher start to work again, but you have the time of insert nickname, password and OTP code and first of you press "enter" game crash again and you get xign code error, and your launcher stop to work...when you are able again to login in game you will see your poor character naked in folk village.... how would you will feel in this case?
    I would say: personally, thinking about 1 full year for work to get items, one my eye wept...the other eye was full of rage.
    how you would feel in this case?
    Nobody have trust in you, not even CS, in the forum nobody believe in what you are saying... Why from the point of view of the other people I seem a bad person?
    tell me all a thing... how would you feel if you go to shop ( i'm talking about real life) and when you back at home all your objects were stolen? and police man dosnt believe that you had had that objects? This is the same thing
    Thief who stole a television in real life is the same of hacker who stole a weapon in knight online.
    Not only I was hacked, but there are people also who dosnt believe me, and this make me more sad.
    Please open your mind.

this world isnt right.
    Last edited by Italian995; 06-13-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    worst thing of all.... being ignored from all.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Just to make a point here and now....Character deletion has never ever worked even without having OTP....I have been playing this game since 2003....So I don't know where certain players thought it did work even with OTP.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Banned
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    Just to make a point here and now....Character deletion has never ever worked even without having OTP....I have been playing this game since 2003....So I don't know where certain players thought it did work even with OTP.
    lol US Knight online released at 2004 and NTTgame is not safety

Nickname
    NavyArcher
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    HELLOKITTYADVENTURES
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    It's more than likely someone you know who hacked you then, or someone who used a program such as "Teamviewer or desktop remote access" to connect to your PC. OTP is a very safe program, it's almost a gaurentee that it was your fault you got hacked, because you downloaded something with a Trojan in it. I have been playing this game for ten years. With and without OTP, I have never been hacked.

Nickname
    NavyArcher
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    HELLOKITTYADVENTURES
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Also, if you think I have bad gear.. You are very wrong I have had Full shell +10 and Windforce +10 on Ares..

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    having hack is possible, if you are talking of teamviewer for hack you gave me an idea of how hacker had access to my account.
    because they gave me the time to inset OTP code and before to press OK game crashed ( that's because OTP code can be used only 1 time and hacker know this)
    By the way this idea dosnt change my position, I can tell everything to prove that i'm only a unluck player who has got a rare case of hack, but nobody fill trust me.
    And still nobody told me what I can do for prove that i'm innocent.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    So I am still waiting justice.
    I am still waiting answers.
    I would also know why. What I've made of bad?where is my fault?