cant use trade and cant use the sms

Hey
    i have been playing this game 8 years ago and still using the same e mail .
    First of all. im an economist , and my bank acc and my stocks portfolio are less secure then this marcheant option u got going on here. NNt games have realy gone too far with this. i mean just for using this trade option u got like 4 codes to pass.

in the past, i was banned using koxp with my current e mail acc. now after 8 years i downloaded the game and started re playing
    But, the only problem is i cant use the trade option. and when i want to verify the nntgame with the sms its says it wants 5 Nt point. now i think it want point because im like an old user, tho nntgame wasent around 8 years ago.

long story short: i want to verify my acc but cant because its cost point, i cant use the submit ticket because it cost point. cant use the free nt point because i need an sms verify . i wanted to buy points but its so sloppy using the payments methods i cant even understand where to beging. i dont have paypal and im from israel.. so what is the solution to this problem?

Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    rot_r9axHRwQ,

I understand your frustration on this matter, however I can assure you that the problem can be resolved. First, you must purchase N Points through the Knight Online webpage: http://billing.nttgame.com/payment/payment.aspx Once there, you can purchase the N Points in a variety of payment methods, I chose Paypal being from the USA. In your case, I would do a bit a research on the companies offered, but I am pretty sure you can use Paypal being from Israel.

Knight Online is still the great experience that was offered back in 2004, so I hope to see you in game! If there is anything else I can do to help, please PM me or a Moderator!

Have fun!

Thanks for the comment . but your solution involve using paypal service and money just to get a service which is the core base of online gaming - using the trade option .
    its rude, its a wrong thing to ask : a free2play game that forces you to buy support is free? those limitations are too strict and agresive

anyway i have registered to paypal just for this game. but it can take up to 3 weeks and if i did it wrong- another 3 weeks.
    i honestly think that if there was an option paying with Master card or Visa Or american express this problem would fade .
    is there another solution to my problem ? maybe a modoreator can submit a ticket or do somthing that can let me verify my account?

Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by rot_r9axHRwQ View Post
    Thanks for the comment . but your solution involve using paypal service and money just to get a service which is the core base of online gaming - using the trade option .
    its rude, its a wrong thing to ask : a free2play game that forces you to buy support is free? those limitations are too strict and agresive

anyway i have registered to paypal just for this game. but it can take up to 3 weeks and if i did it wrong- another 3 weeks.
    i honestly think that if there was an option paying with Master card or Visa Or american express this problem would fade .
    is there another solution to my problem ? maybe a modoreator can submit a ticket or do somthing that can let me verify my account?
    I understand where you're coming from. Having a free to play game has it's pros and cons just like anything else. I don't want to sound cruel, but put yourself in NTT's shoes. They have overhead costs that they need to fulfill, and without any funds this game would be caput. For now, I suggest you level your character, join a clan and socialize until your purchase can be fulfilled. I recently purchased N Points and received them within 10 hours of the purchase so remain positive!

If there is anything else I can do, feel free to message me!

Get paysafecard, buy npoints and apply to your account. And paypal its worldwide.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Charging 5 Npoints to unblock game trade is the best move they did so far.

You have to understand that before, people would have multiple accounts in the game and it would encourage them to use all different kinds of hack and illegal system. As you said, you abused in the past and had your acc banned. I'm sure it would take you no more than 5 minutes to create another acc and keep using hack tools if you wished.

Now, at least, people have to pay a very small fee to be able to play. In my opinion, the game is still Free to Play.

But 5 Npoints is more like a verification system, so people with bad intention won't abuse on the game and "loose" their money.

Some people would still do it. But number of k0xper incidentes have reduced a lot and I am sure this 5 Npoints contributed to it.

as long as you have credit card, you can use below approach.

via bynogame,
    create one acct there, set up your payment method, top up the knightcase (npoint) there with the esn code.

via rixty(only do this if that person is your best pal or most trusted mate),
    some other country like canada supports rixty payment method,
    create acct there, top up the account either via credit card or western union,
    then ask one of your friend (eg. in canada) to log in ur acct at nttgame website and use rixty to top up.

via paysafecard,
    many way to get the credit, either you top up some money and they give u a receipt with pin code, or you can create a paysafecard account and it has android app too to make your life simpler.
    you can top up your account via paysafe card too.

please correct me if I have provided incorrect information here.