Nickname
    Pecca
    Race
    Karus

Question OTP Problem [help]

So the problem is i had to uninstall otp device on pc,so now when i installed again,keep saying my otp id and auth code is wrong witch is not,and i can't login in otp site because they ask for the otp pw,but i can't get it since my otp device not working,and to send a god damn ticket i need npoints witch is stupid as f#@%,anyways anyone know what can i do ?Thanks .

which is it saying that's wrong exactly? The password you enter to activate the OTP program or the code that's generated every 60 seconds ? I had an issue with getting failures on using the generated OTP code. It was because the time on my computer was not properly synced to UTC time. Once I fixed that it started working fine

MrXaRk, login your account at http://otp.nttgame.com/ with your ID and password, select mobile authentication, and get OTP code in your phone to login website. Go MyICS and select resend AnyOTP ID & Authcode (note that authcode duration after receive it's 3 days only), for this you need 5 npoints only (probably you did input the old one, which was correct before, so thats why program says it's wrong code). Download and install version you going to use (pc or phone), run program and input your OTP ID = (don't forget write KO) KO1234567 and Authcode, then create a new password of 6 digit or keep your old one if you prefer.

Login game ... we waiting you

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    Alaric
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by MrXaRk View Post
    So the problem is i had to uninstall otp device on pc,so now when i installed again,keep saying my otp id and auth code is wrong witch is not,and i can't login in otp site because they ask for the otp pw,but i can't get it since my otp device not working,and to send a god damn ticket i need npoints witch is stupid as f#@%,anyways anyone know what can i do ?Thanks .
    I had the same problem before. Only solution that I found was using my phone as a device