Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus

February forum event - Artwork Contest

Please submit your February 2016 Forum Event creations in this thread.
    Further information about the event can be found HERE

NTTGame || Knight Online World Team

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Sadly I knew there was something wrong with this contest. It took such a long time to hear something back about it. But now I understand it.

Would you please provide a better clarification about what happened so that people won't repeat the same mistake?

I mean... one of the conditions/rules for the event is: "Author has to be in possession of all copyrights related with the submission."

I believe this is not "tangible" unless we scratch our own drawings, which is a completelly different scope.

As an example, I prepared mine based on 4 or 5 different images I found on internet. Obviously I had to put some hard work on mixing them togheter so they could look like something unic. So any artwork like that, based on existing images with no copyrights will be disqualified?

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Last edited by Kytan; 02-03-2016 at 02:49 AM.

Reposting my submission as I'm pretty sure it didn't violate any rules

FULL SIZE IMAGE

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by shin00bie View Post
    Reposting my submission as I'm pretty sure it didn't violate any rules
    Wow! That's a great work there. Congratz man!
    Last edited by Aky; 02-04-2016 at 04:58 AM.

Nickname
    Priestmizio
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    MARC
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad

Nick: Priestmizio

Server: Gordion

Quote Originally Posted by Kytan View Post
    Wow! That's a great work there. Congratz man!
    hey thanks

Kytan the blood spat its quite nice, but yeah i guess it will get the axe cause ur main image is not yours, unless its yours then its ok, same with background, there are ways to take a ss to you char and make it look quite nice, not realistic but with a good outcome, the fortress on your back same issue run around ko there are some nice scenarios that you can use.

And im sure up to almost 90% that you are using the knight logo from an image of mine =P im ok with that tho.
    Last edited by xzagax; 02-20-2016 at 01:34 AM.

Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by xzagax View Post
    Kytan the blood spat its quite nice, but yeah i guess it will get the axe cause ur main image is not yours, unless its yours then its ok, same with background, there are ways to take a ss to you char and make it look quite nice, not realistic but with a good outcome, the fortress on your back same issue run around ko there are some nice scenarios that you can use.

And im sure up to almost 90% that you are using the knight logo from an image of mine =P im ok with that tho.
    Xzagax, thanks for your comments bro.

Actually the immage is a big mix of internet pics with a little of photoshop.

You can't find anything like that, so this isn't a vopy of anything. Background is a mixture of a mountain scenario and a nice castle I found. The knight i found it as a Gif and I added the blood my self. Added the light effects and the blur visual on the background.

There is a lot of work on this pocture, I can tell you. And the logo, bo, it's not from your picture. Unless you are the guy that creates all the loadscreen from the game. Just google knight Online and you will find this logo (btw, where is the picture you are talking about?).

Actually, I am curious to see what are going to be the winners. I like my work a lot and I obviously used some randon content from internet.

I don't see a way to do a nice artwork by using the in game content only... and unless you draw your own picture like Shinoobie did, all other pictures will have a lot of internet content. Mine looks nice, but I put a some hours of photoshop on it...

Here is the logo:

https://www.google.cl/search?q=knight+online+logo&client=ms-android-att-us&source=lnms&prmd=ivn&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi UhaK--YfLAhVGTJAKHaHKA_kQ_AUIBygB&biw=383&bih=615

You can find it everywhere bro
    Last edited by Kytan; 02-21-2016 at 04:34 AM.