KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad

[Event] 1+1 Level Up Event

all i want to know since you didn't mention which NPC you have to go to ,to get this event, What is the name of the quest and which NPC do people talk to in order to get the lvl up ?? And does your character need to be premium in order to participate ??

if it's the same as it is on steam the level is added automatically once you get to an even level it automatically adds the next level

Orphus, you dont need premium for this event. Just level up your character and will get an extra level for it. Last level you will get with this event is 79 and does not apply for reverse grades.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Orphus, you dont need premium for this event. Just level up your character and will get an extra level for it. Last level you will get with this event is 79 and does not apply for reverse grades.
    level 79 will level up to 81 or level 77 will level up to 79 - which 79?

Quote Originally Posted by Manghihilot View Post
    level 79 will level up to 81 or level 77 will level up to 79 - which 79?
    What I've said was "Last level you will get with this event is 79", this mean its only up to 79.

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    What I've said was "Last level you will get with this event is 79", this mean its only up to 79.
    Thanks chief.

Darn no freeride for my level 79 priest and warrior --- bdw continue. Jurad too.

hmm well I read it and it said nothing about it not jumping from 79-81-83 it said it will jump even number lvls start at lvl 21. So if you haven't tried personally don't be telling people false information.

Quote Originally Posted by Manghihilot View Post
    Thanks chief.
    Darn no freeride for my level 79 priest and warrior --- bdw continue. Jurad too.
    Anytime. You welcome Manghihilot!

Quote Originally Posted by Toxophilite View Post
    hmm well I read it and it said nothing about it not jumping from 79-81-83 it said it will jump even number lvls start at lvl 21. So if you haven't tried personally don't be telling people false information.
    Someone told me that there are always ungrateful people around... Btw, just in case: I wont give any "false information"

ungrateful? I'm just stating what it said. Have you personally tried it yourself? I don't see why it wouldn't because it says that it's skipping past even number levels. I don't know why it wouldn't when it's get 79+. It would of said something don't you think?

Unless you guys don't consider 0 an even number even though it is. I don't know. I haven't known anyone that high of lvl that's tried it.
    Last edited by Toxophilite; 02-03-2016 at 06:35 AM.

There is a reason on that I've explained before. Answer was given. If you don't like it, sorry so much!

Event is level up to 79 only, and this is a fact. That's all!