KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus

STEAM release

great job guys, tons of bugs, afk people taking spot for people who want to log in and play, power up store bugged all the way... you have to relog 5 times to be able to buy something from it, and when you relog there is a 600 people waiting list, that will DC you once you reach 0...

i had to relog because all my inventory and items in it were grayed out, and i was on cypher 2 so there was no events that i could join, of course i couldnt buy premium because power up store was bugged, and now what? i have to wait 24 hours to be able to log in? nice way to treat the people who want to support your company...

I told you if you treated the steam server as old USKO ones you will have a dead game in a matter of weeks, and I see that's exactly what you guys are doing...

oh and by the way, already a ton of people are using koxp and bots, so GG there... I thought once you guys released on steam it would be different, but now i realise it's all about taking our money and giving nothing in return...

P.S. after waiting in the line for the 4th time, wasting 2 hours of my life, i decided that you guys wont see a penny of the 50$ i wanted to invest in STEAM release, and i probably wont be playing the game...
    Last edited by GroundShaker; 01-26-2016 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GroundShaker View Post
    great job guys, tons of bugs, afk people taking spot for people who want to log in and play, power up store bugged all the way... you have to relog 5 times to be able to buy something from it, and when you relog there is a 600 people waiting list, that will DC you once you reach 0...

i had to relog because all my inventory and items in it were grayed out, and i was on cypher 2 so there was no events that i could join, of course i couldnt buy premium because power up store was bugged, and now what? i have to wait 24 hours to be able to log in? nice way to treat the people who want to support your company...

I told you if you treated the steam server as old USKO ones you will have a dead game in a matter of weeks, and I see that's exactly what you guys are doing...

oh and by the way, already a ton of people are using koxp and bots, so GG there... I thought once you guys released on steam it would be different, but now i realise it's all about taking our money and giving nothing in return...

P.S. after waiting in the line for the 4th time, wasting 2 hours of my life, i decided that you guys wont see a penny of the 50$ i wanted to invest in STEAM release, and i probably wont be playing the game...
    ya played KO like 5-6 years ago, wanted to start again, but have to wait + 1000 ...

Nickname
    Thephilosopher
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Revelation
    Server
    Piana
    Race
    El-Morad
    Ive spent the last day trying to log in, actually got in once, managed to kill 1 measly worm after 30 minutes of fighting koxpers and turks and DC'd, back in line for another 6 hours.

same here, waited in the queue for more than 5hours and haven't log in once. and hell yeah.... I haven't created a character yet.

I have not log out since I got login yesterday -- can't see today's freebies from email ... might have to relog soon..

Maybe I'm lucky testing steam release and get no queue at all yesterday or today (dont even for Cypher 1) just login and get in. Try again guys!

*Power up got fixed!

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Maybe I'm lucky testing steam release and get no queue at all yesterday or today (dont even for Cypher 1) just login and get in. Try again guys!

*Power up got fixed!
    Yeah sis, I haven't got the chance to go in server 1 yet but only server 2 just to create a char hahahahaha (same name IntruderXIII )

but I guess everyone wants to join server 1 for events?